Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did pretty shocking amounts of X in Germany and Holland in the early 90s. Did what was called X or claimed to be X here a time or several, from different sources, after that but it wasn't even the same at all.
The shit they had over there was def the way it oughtta be.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
billy ray cyrus drugs GIF by Still The King

X or MDMA are two I’ve never done, and that’s an already pretty short list.

Meh

The best drug(s) I’ve done lately- there was a sedative/anesthetic involved in one of the angiograms I had and afterward, I was back in my room eating a crappy hamburger and it was the most loving, warm feeling I’ve ever had. It left a mark. Nothing felt the same after that, but I’ve had plenty of anesthesia and morphine injections etc since then. Not the same.

I had a few of the anesthesiologists trained back when I was having shitloads of surgeries to give me half now, half later before getting knocked out, just so I could be fucked up for a minute. It was outta sight man.

X or MDMA are two I’ve never done, and that’s an already pretty short list.

Meh

The best drug(s) I’ve done lately- there was a sedative/anesthetic involved in one of the angiograms I had and afterward, I was back in my room eating a crappy hamburger and it was the most loving, warm feeling I’ve ever had. It left a mark. Nothing felt the same after that, but I’ve had plenty of anesthesia and morphine injections etc since then. Not the same.

I had a few of the anesthesiologists trained back when I was having shitloads of surgeries to give me half now, half later before getting knocked out, just so I could be fucked up for a minute. It was outta sight man.

X is hard to describe. The loving warm feeling is part of it but in a very different way than pain killers or opiates. Sense of feeling and touch is greatly enhanced but only the good parts. Physical pain or mental depression greatly subdued to non-existent.
Everything and everyone is beautiful.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and fly
X is hard to describe. The loving warm feeling is part of it but in a very different way than pain killers or opiates. Sense of feeling and touch is greatly enhanced but only the good parts. Physical pain or mental depression greatly subdued to non-existent.
Everything and everyone is beautiful.

Hippieness comes in a pill format?

Status
Not open for further replies.