Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this

Its. So. Fucking. Long.

That said, I tried AMT one time. That shit lasts 24 hours, which is a *very* long time. :lol:
Yeah, I think that's what gets me in the end. If you taper it off with some MDMA or something else it seems fine but otherwise it's a PITA. I think probably taking tons of stuff alongside it would soften the intensity but that's just my historical method of taking drugs anyway - the more the merrier!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
I like amphetamines, so not really interested.

I’ve had some Sativa edibles lately that would probably be something you’d like then.

not related

I spent many weekends during the summer of 1979 doing Window Pane and drinking Old English 800 in a park, because I had no car at that time (lost my license for 90 days) and OE had just been released in our market and was cheap as water.

My friend the glass breaker was also part of that crowd. We knew when we saw him pick up a brick or large rock, that was the time to start running. Fucker would take out phone booths or even picture windows of houses, which is pretty fucked up.

Yeah, I think that's what gets me in the end. If you taper it off with some MDMA or something else it seems fine but otherwise it's a PITA. I think probably taking tons of stuff alongside it would soften the intensity but that's just my historical method of taking drugs anyway - the more the merrier!

ok no MDMAAAAAA .. jesus! that’s the most beautiful and amazing drug ever.
me and kikos dad were on that shit every weekend from 2001-2005. omg so fun and never a “bad trip”
just brutal hangovers and late rent payments from excessive partying but that’s about it

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and fly
ok no MDMAAAAAA .. jesus! that’s the most beautiful and amazing drug ever.
me and kikos dad were on that shit every weekend from 2001-2005. omg so fun and never a “bad trip”
just brutal hangovers and late rent payments from excessive partying but that’s about it
While I've never done heroin or crack, I've done countless others and can confirm that MDMA is the best drug there is. Hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.