Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
five hits??? holy hawk did he have a death wish??? I took 1 hit of these orange micro blots and I was deranged for 3 days. NEVER AGAIN
I remember selling sheets at a club once but didn't have a fucking clue that holding them in the palm of my hand was probably pretty wild.

I'm not a huge acid fan, it's a 50/50 for me whether I get through the night laughing or if it turns into a fear and loathing type scene.

The trick is, or was the last time I did it, is to take a hit under the tongue, let it dissolve. Then smoke a fat joint to get it kick started.
Then let nature take its course.
The hours literally melt away.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The trick is, or was the last time I did it, is to take a hit under the tongue, let it dissolve. Then smoke a fat joint to get it kick started.
Then let nature take its course.
The hours literally melt away.
In my case, I've never smoked weed, so that may have also been a hinderance to enjoying acid/shrooms/etc.

edit: I'm pretty sure I trolled a couple of times and it was fun. (ecstacy and acid)

My 4 year olds favorite music station on amazon prime is the 60s rock one. I’m so proud.
mines is Parry Gripp. The most ridiculous songs ever, that happen to be kind of catchy.

Including highlights such as TacoBot 3000, its Hailing Taquitos, and Space Unicorn

In my case, I've never smoked weed, so that may have also been a hinderance to enjoying acid/shrooms/etc.

edit: I'm pretty sure I trolled a couple of times and it was fun. (ecstacy and acid)

Yeah, that was just my personal "get it started" trick.

Flash back, We had a guy trying to pass untreated blotter off as acid.
Someone tried to run him over in a parking lot. He retired from the drug trade after that.

I don't think you not smoking weed would be a factor. Very different high. Sort of like - You can enjoy butt sex without mating with a cantaloupe first.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
I remember selling sheets at a club once but didn't have a fucking clue that holding them in the palm of my hand was probably pretty wild.

I'm not a huge acid fan, it's a 50/50 for me whether I get through the night laughing or if it turns into a fear and loathing type scene.

Fucking hate it, I’m getting flashbacks just reading this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.