Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there isn’t enough money in the world to ever get my to try that shit again. nope
What the Dogsayer said...did you have a bad experience? Were people trying to wig you out instead of being supportive?
We're they playing Rush?

Try dropping a dose for breakfast and go on a nature walk sometime...

Oregon recently passed a bill allowing use of mushrooms to treat psychological disorders. Thumbs up.
I like it - more of this country needs to try a trip. At least once.
That said, they can be dangerous - I don't want to see home growing and gifting encouraged. Adi said something a while back about 1 mushroom kind or 10 mushroom kind. Azurescens mushrooms are 10X as potent in psyilociben as the psilocybes people pick off cow paddies in fields. Plus they have an additional chemical which seems to be a kicker. I've tried both types - the Azures had me crawling to bed and hiding. vs. GIggled like a gurl on the common silly-cybes. I would hate for someone to be handed 3-4 Azures like common sillies. Super bad trip there, even for the experienced.

I like it - more of this country needs to try a trip. At least once.
That said, they can be dangerous - I don't want to see home growing and gifting encouraged. Adi said something a while back about 1 mushroom kind or 10 mushroom kind. Azurescens mushrooms are 10X as potent in psyilociben as the psilocybes people pick off cow paddies in fields. Plus they have an additional chemical which seems to be a kicker. I've tried both types - the Azures had me crawling to bed and hiding. vs. GIggled like a gurl on the common silly-cybes. I would hate for someone to be handed 3-4 Azures like common sillies. Super bad trip there, even for the experienced.
I've never even heard of azure. Plain ol' cowshit sunrooms for me, thanks.
And yes everyone should experience it at least once. Like medium dose in a nice environment. There's a mental "getting in touch" thing going on there. It ain't just about getting fucked up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Bad trip the first time?

i did it tons of times but my last time was the worst time.. landed in the hospital and my first rehab stint.

when people ask what is one thing you can go back and change it would be that day.
it set the stage for so much bad shit in my life, mentally, physically and emotionally

there is no bigger mistake in my life than that fucked up night on that shit

I've never even heard of azure. Plain ol' cowshit sunrooms for me, thanks.
And yes everyone should experience it at least once. Like medium dose in a nice environment. There's a mental "getting in touch" thing going on there. It ain't just about getting fucked up.
You can DO the "getting in touch" on the cowshit ones, harder on Azures, the ride is too wild. Azures grow in the woods, on wood. They look like little Liberty Caps as they get older -that being one of their nicknames. Along with Space Coasters,etc.
1614608771195.png

Add: Azure - it a variation of blue. Certainly you were told to look if the stems of your 'shroomies turned blue where they got crushed? . . . It's not definitive of being safe, but one of the common signs of psylicybin content.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
You can DO the "getting in touch" on the cowshit ones, harder on Azures, the ride is too wild. Azures grow in the woods, on wood. They look like little Liberty Caps as they get older -that being one of their nicknames. Along with Space Coasters,etc.
View attachment 13786

Add: Azure - it a variation of blue. Certainly you were told to look if the stems of your 'shroomies turned blue where they got crushed? . . . It's not definitive of being safe, but one of the common signs of psylicybin content.

Shutup, I'm listening to the beetles.

View attachment 13786

The magic ones growing on cowshit are the only wild mushrooms I've ever picked and eaten, and the only ones I'm confident in identifying.
Used to be so prevalent you'd start tripping a little before you even got back from the pasture, presumably because you handled so many the shit soaked through the skin on your hands.
Give em a thump before you pick, knock some spores off for later. Don't know if that's really how it works but they kept coming back, lol.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
i did it tons of times but my last time was the worst time.. landed in the hospital and my first rehab stint.

when people ask what is one thing you can go back and change it would be that day.
it set the stage for so much bad shit in my life, mentally, physically and emotionally

there is no bigger mistake in my life than that fucked up night on that shit
Mega bummer dude

• Gravy
The magic ones growing on cowshit are the only wild mushrooms I've ever picked and eaten, and the only ones I'm confident in identifying.
Used to be so prevalent you'd start tripping a little before you even got back from the pasture, presumably because you handled so many the shit soaked through the skin on your hands.
Give em a thump before you pick, knock some spores off for later. Don't know if that's really how it works but they kept coming back, lol.
Cool.
Dropping the spores on cow pies that don't have any would probably help more. Mushrooms have a very "closed colony" growth, like the Borg - they may not let new spores be assimilated. When you grow spores in a dish you look for the spores willing to assimilate with others - the best sign they will produce shrooms.

• Gravy
Not sure how true this is, but the prevalence of magic mushrooms on cow shit used to be because a lot of the feed was coming from south of the border and other areas where they were common. To combat this they supposedly added copper to the salt licks as it would kill or severely limit the spores' growth.

Not sure how true this is, but the prevalence of magic mushrooms on cow shit used to be because a lot of the feed was coming from south of the border and other areas where they were common. To combat this they supposedly added copper to the salt licks as it would kill or severely limit the spores' growth.
IIRC cow feed has anti-shroom stuff in it now.

This is quite true about the anti-shroom stuff in the commercial feed. We can't get grain at a feed store for our shrooming. dead. I mentioned this in regards to beer making at one time . .

• Gravy
I've read something about a commercial feed additive to prevent them but don't know the details.

One more reason to go all natural/organic.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.