Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered this t-shirt.

61D3oNfPaqL._AC_UX466_.jpg

Just ordered this t-shirt.

61D3oNfPaqL._AC_UX466_.jpg
I'm right here - believe. **One of my stage names/ nicknames is "The Alien". You'd have to see my keyboard & effects setup to understand.
Keys on a stand where I can play standing, aka, with my bass on. Below are my Hammond bass pedals, my effects are velcro'd across the top of those. The keys stand has a plexi deck I built that hides all wires and has an extra 15" to the right side for effects that suck to reach down for, since tweaking them is a more constant affair - e.g. Electro Harmonix Micro Synth for ma bass. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
I'm right here - believe. **One of my stage names/ nicknames is "The Alien". You'd have to see my keyboard & effects setup to understand.
Keys on a stand where I can play standing, aka, with my bass on. Below are my Hammond bass pedals, my effects are velcro'd across the top of those. The keys stand has a plexi deck I built that hides all wires and has an extra 15" to the right side for effects that suck to reach down for, since tweaking them is a more constant affair - e.g. Electro Harmonix Micro Synth for ma bass. :)

My dad has a similar kb setup. He's got like 6 kbs that wrap around him 270 degrees 2 in each direction over/under each other. Something like that. He tunes pianos for a lot of
major acts coming in town(ATL) and rebuilds pianos. He's been in bands for like 55 years now.

I've been a huge X-Files junkie since it originally aired. I've binge watched the whole series start to finish 4x. 200+eps.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wetwillie
My dad has a similar kb setup. He tunes pianos for a lot of
major acts coming in town(ATL) and rebuilds pianos. He's been in bands for like 55 years now.

I've been a huge X-Files junkie since it originally aired. I've binge watched the whole series start to finish 4x. 200+eps.
Rebuilding pianos is very cool - late brother did that but he wasn't that good at it. LOL

I have a very nice Young Chang I bought new/direct - came on the pallet. Never let him work on it.

• Gravy
Rebuilding pianos is very cool - late brother did that but he wasn't that good at it. LOL

I have a very nice Young Chang I bought new/direct - came on the pallet. Never let him work on it.

See edit to my post above. Sorry about your brother!

See edit to my post above. Sorry about your brother!
THanks but . . . (just being honest) - he was a waste of skin, a HORRIBLE person, did HORRIBLE things to people and animals. He was the guy who when like 28 was banging a 14 retarded girl, the guy who helped his friend rape the friends g/f, the guy who twisted his 80 year old mothers arm so badly it was blue from wrist to past the elbow. The guy who clubbed dog to death merely because it was following him as he walked along some railroad tracks. The guy who was so fucked upo he would tell you what he did. NO fucking tears were shed - I'd have shot that asshole after the mom incident if he wouldn't have left town.
Satan laughing opened his fucking arms. "Come in Joey, we've been waiting."

Just sayin. Not sure why I felt like venting that. It's my b-day, feeling "unsettled". Probably should stay offline for the day.

• Gravy

Isn't that a picture of your first spaceship, Eddie?
Like most people take pictures of their first car.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Stock market's closed today for MLK day. Been hitting refresh on my stocks every 5 minutes for the last 3 hours wondering why nothing was happening. Derp. Forgot it was MLK day.
I wasn't sure (suspected) about it so I went and Googled it before even trying to look at my account :p Derdy-der

Status
Not open for further replies.