Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you buy your candle making shit?
a few places here in canada but YOU have Candle Science which is THE BEST ever and those assholes don't deliver to canada.
get their candle making kit (its currently sold out) but start with them

also, I may hit you guys up to send me candle science shit since I cant cross the border to the buffalo PO Boxes

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
That's crazy. I was looking at qualification transfer to Canada last week and it did say they desperately want counsellors to move and will let them emigrate without even having a job secured so I guess that scarcity is why.
we are a HUGE ass country. what may be needed out west is not necessarily the same in Toronto and vice versa

a few places here in canada but YOU have Candle Science which is THE BEST ever and those assholes don't deliver to canada.
get their candle making kit (its currently sold out) but start with them

also, I may hit you guys up to send me candle science shit since I cant cross the border to the buffalo PO Boxes
Ohh I'll check them out and would love to send you shit.

• Love
Reactions: Petunia
LMAOOOO!
I dunno, I just enjoy them.
I mean collecting glitter and 8inch stage shoes used to be fun but even a hoe has to hang it up
Candle making is cool AF. You can pour, you can dip, you can pour and then dip and then peel down strips. Hang a wick in your mold, put in ice, dump in wax(careful, will spatter like fuck) and then let the ice melt out. They are useful. Then when you get bored, move up to glass. ;)

another place I get supplies is from good old Facebook Buy + Sell for candle making.
Im really invested in this hobby. I absolutely love it cuz I feel like a little Scientist
You'd make a great studio gimp(helper) - you're short enough to walk under workbenches instead of getting in the way.:p

Oh - mica(the glitter shit in your makeup) in wax is great. We use 5-6 colors we get from peeps that sell candle and soap making stuff. Ebay "countryfolk - something".

You'd make a great studio gimp(helper) - you're short enough to walk under workbenches instead of getting in the way.:p

Oh - mica(the glitter shit in your makeup) in wax is great. We use 5-6 colors we get from peeps that sell candle and soap making stuff. Ebay "countryfolk - something".

i haven’t dabbled in glitter yet as i’m still learning about candles and just about the adding fragrances with essential oils.
PLUS, glitter is the herpes of arts + crafts

i do like the creamy finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Ohh I'll check them out and would love to send you shit.

looooook! they still alive

48058c1fd9f632e14adc94bff6c9e5b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.