Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered two lavender candles.

I'm all about the lavender during a massage. The therapist who comes to the house has a defuser, there's one in my office already where she sets up.

Shit puts me to sleep.
I love lavender too! I'm a stress ball and enjoy sniffing that shit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
girl we in a pandemic with a waiting list THISLONG to see any therapist here.. i’m waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No virtual therapy? I'm doing all my session by phone or Zoom. I guess it works kind of different there but it can cost like £30 for a session here with a private therapist so you can just book and make an appointment easy.

No virtual therapy? I'm doing all my session by phone or Zoom. I guess it works kind of different there but it can cost like £30 for a session here with a private therapist so you can just book and make an appointment easy.

yea virtual is all we can have and ours start at $200 per hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a huge shortage here in my area. Kiko has one in Toronto and it took us from Sept til Jan for him to finally speak to him virtually.
Im on a list....
That's crazy. I was looking at qualification transfer to Canada last week and it did say they desperately want counsellors to move and will let them emigrate without even having a job secured so I guess that scarcity is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.