Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need you to recognize that I was posting something for you to legitimately look at for your own health, especially considering osteoporosis is more prevalent in women than men as they age, and you got all shirty.
Im not even vegan dude. I just mainly eat vegan stuff because Id rather the world wasnt on fire. Thanks for the care and all, I saw that article blasting up all the vegan sites. I did a run yesterday and one of my hips feels sore as fuck, pretty sure Im already arthritic so thay boat has sailed. My hypermobility makes me more prone to it iirc.

@wetwille, bought any new stocks lately?
Yes. FuelCell Energy. $8 is far from it's big love days of $45(about 8 years ago). If you bought it on Halloween 2020 you are now sitting on 400% gain. Quick, set a stop/limit so you lock in at least half of that gain.
If you own Ceragon NEtworks(data backhauler) and you've held it a year, you're feeling real happy at 50%+.
Canapoy Growth Corp and Agriflora Organics in the weed section.
Skyworks and Xylinx in the 5G hardware domain.
Bought some Nvidia - meh, I think I was sheeple-ing it. I think their real hayday is over, I'm late to the party.
Applied Graphene Materials - I know, it's virtually penny stock. Look at the chart, for them and their competitors. 2020 is gonna be the kickoff year of graphene in the marketplace. Graphene-lithium batteries will make all your lithium rechargeable obsoletes, by your choice, within a few years. Graphene solar panels will make valve's new setup obsolete in less than 5 years - how can it compete with a panel that has 300% more efficiency.

Yes. FuelCell Energy. $8 is far from it's big love days of $45(about 8 years ago). If you bought it on Halloween 2020 you are now sitting on 400% gain. Quick, set a stop/limit so you lock in at least half of that gain.
If you own Ceragon NEtworks(data backhauler) and you've held it a year, you're feeling real happy at 50%+.
Canapoy Growth Corp and Agriflora Organics in the weed section.
Skyworks and Xylinx in the 5G hardware domain.
Bought some Nvidia - meh, I think I was sheeple-ing it. I think their real hayday is over, I'm late to the party.
Applied Graphene Materials - I know, it's virtually penny stock. Look at the chart, for them and their competitors. 2020 is gonna be the kickoff year of graphene in the marketplace. Graphene-lithium batteries will make all your lithium rechargeable obsoletes, by your choice, within a few years. Graphene solar panels will make valve's new setup obsolete in less than 5 years - how can it compete with a panel that has 300% more efficiency.
I FOMOed and bought some NIO and PLTR.

yea might be a good time to buy graphene stock

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Im not even vegan dude. I just mainly eat vegan stuff because Id rather the world wasnt on fire. Thanks for the care and all, I saw that article blasting up all the vegan sites. I did a run yesterday and one of my hips feels sore as fuck, pretty sure Im already arthritic so thay boat has sailed. My hypermobility makes me more prone to it iirc.
It's your booze intake which lowers your life expectancy. We all have vices. I'd hate to see my arteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.