Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, where in the blazing hell did this MIL convo sprout from?

But ok.

My mother really loves no one but herself. But professes her sincerest love in person literally to anyone nearby, during one of her best pill fueled sessions.

Also my mother:
- Bought a badass, black V8 Mustang on a whim then sold within months because she didn't "realize the power"
- Obsessed with Tiktok
- Is only sober when she goes to work. Even then, questionable

But ok.

My mother really loves no one but herself. But professes her sincerest love in person literally to anyone nearby, during one of her best pill fueled sessions.

Also my mother:
- Bought a badass, black V8 Mustang on a whim then sold within months because she didn't "realize the power"
- Obsessed with Tiktok
- Is only sober when she goes to work. Even then, questionable

is your mom Karen Walker , because I stan!

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
We were having a pissing match and I threw out the dick move of "it's no wonder your MIL doesn't like you." Turns out it was his ex-MIL he might have been referring too.
So, how does your mum feel about him?
And why is he so pissy and pedantic?

We were having a pissing match and I threw out the dick move of "it's no wonder your MIL doesn't like you." Turns out it was his ex-MIL he might have been referring too.
So, how does your mum feel about him?
And why is he so pissy and pedantic?
Listen sir: I got it.
I thought it was obvs that I scrolled through these novels in my well thought out executive summary up there about my mother.

PS: I'm sure you have a coffee table book full of your own replies to reference? My Witty UF Replies To Excite Me All Over Again

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Listen sir: I got it.
I thought it was obvs that I scrolled through these novels in my well thought out executive summary up there about my mother.

PS: I'm sure you have a coffee table book full of your own replies to reference? My Witty UF Replies To Excite Me All Over Again
Well, you're certainly more playful then him. Your mom - I have no issue with the lady.

I'm totally slayed that he reported this incident to you. "I'm gonna tell my wife you fucking American cunt!"

Liam Against The Machine is the instigator (shock).. WW took him up on it (i get it)
it was dramatic with powerful blows on both ends.
WW pulled some receipts to prove that indeed LATM’s pants are on fire while LATM pulled a “you need a hug” out of his dungarees.
It was a close call, the Cunt Crown belongs to both. But since WW got laid last night he gets the bigger piece of the crown

giphy.gif
Fuck you lot are really strange people. I mean it. The shit you come up with is bizarre af.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.