Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just replying. I don't actually have his number but I see Eddie posted whats going on with Immi.
I hope he's ok though.
We pen paled a few times, years ago. Basically he'd indicate he wished he could afford some weed, I'd put $200 in a DVD and mail to him on agreement he'd get me 2-3 eights of some medical grade(wasnt legal here at time) and get some for himself, for his trouble. I HAD weed, I just liked the idea of getting a few different types and doing something a hair edgy through the mail. I do a "jelly jar" to someone occasionally. E.g. Take crystal-cut jelly/canning jar, shove in some dark red crepe paper, stuff with weed, add some weight, seal. Write "Strawberry Jam" on lid and box. Mail using cash at P.O. :fly:

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
We pen paled a few times, years ago. Basically he'd indicate he wished he could afford some weed, I'd put $200 in a DVD and mail to him on agreement he'd get me 2-3 eights of some medical grade(wasnt legal here at time) and get some for himself, for his trouble. I HAD weed, I just liked the idea of getting a few different types and doing something a hair edgy through the mail. I do a "jelly jar" to someone occasionally. E.g. Take crystal-cut jelly/canning jar, shove in some dark red crepe paper, stuff with weed, add some weight, seal. Write "Strawberry Jam" on lid and box. Mail using cash at P.O. :fly:

I used to do shit like that mailing hashish back here from Germany. Thin round disks that were the bottom of fancy ashtrays. Square + long sticks lining the framework in cuckoo clocks. Etc.

That was back when life was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.