Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you for being available for her, and not just letting the call go to voice mail.
Of course. Checked in with her last night, she waa alive. Her partners coming to get his stuff today though so we'll see how that ends up. Shes totwlly crushed, the past 2years have been brutal to her and shes touching 50 and fed up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
@fly

Dad generally doesn't use credit or debit cards since his number got lifted from a scanner a few years ago. He's been thinking that he should get a pre-paid card that he can load up as needed. Sounded like something you've done before, so I wanted to see if you had a suggestion on which one to get.
I think I remember that you used to mess with Vanilla pre-paids?
Any way you could educate him that he's fully protected by credit card and not liable for any charges? That's really the best answer. Banks generally back you up as well, but IIRC, they aren't actually required to do so with debit card fraud.

If he's dead set on a reloadable debit, check out the Walmart MoneyCard. No real fees. https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/

And I would stay away from buying an Vanilla, MetaBank, or any other prepaid gift cards. Again, you'll most likely be made whole in the case of fraud, but its likely going to be a ton of phone calls.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Any way you could educate him that he's fully protected by credit card and not liable for any charges? That's really the best answer. Banks generally back you up as well, but IIRC, they aren't actually required to do so with debit card fraud.

If he's dead set on a reloadable debit, check out the Walmart MoneyCard. No real fees. https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/

And I would stay away from buying an Vanilla, MetaBank, or any other prepaid gift cards. Again, you'll most likely be made whole in the case of fraud, but its likely going to be a ton of phone calls.
Dad is.... set in his ways.
Its probably easier to guide him to something he can do so I don't have to order stuff for him off Amazon.

Actually, I should also look into a Prime family account so he has free shipping as well.

a9b0ca4a5fc57dd85c3d0b5873326a80.jpg

backed into a car in a parking lot

i left a note with my name + number
it’s super minimal but ugh
hopefully they will be cool

CEO would sue you for the cost of the whole car, and emotional distress.

In fact, he might do that anyway, but for your car.

then fire you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh

did the same thing in march, paid the owner a quite insignificant amount but yes the whole thing was ugh

Where this happened, there were tons of cameras, so there was no way I could just drive away. But I would also feel like a big giant asshole if I didn’t leave them a note
my thing happened in my colony, cameras plus a watchman saw the whole thing :hs:

Status
Not open for further replies.