Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Airport Expresses in from the two eBay sellers.

These act as Airplay 2 clients for the whole house music.

One went in the office.

The other got paired with a spare AVR. I mounted it all over the shop door that leads out to the shatio out back where the smokers and fire pit are. Made a small shelf for it. Had a spare network drop for it too.

Next up, when it’s not 103F out I’ll mount the outdoor speakers and run the wire for them.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Went to CVS asking for a baby enema and these chicks start cooing about oh your baby and I hope they feel better and here's some other stuff that can help babies and I'm like it's for my 20 year old cat. Baby enemas have small instruments for inserting up small asses now quit acting as if breeding is some sort of accomplishment. Even the lowest of life forms can manage that now get back behind that glass and don't spread your foolishness to the rest of the population please and thank you and just give me a damn baby enema.

That last bit wasn't said out loud but really needed to be.

So they called the manager, who happened to also have an old cat that died recently at age 22. Got me just what I needed. Small, rounded, no sharp edges, long, plenty of fluid volume, and just right for doctoring tight assholes.

So I asked the breeder bitches behind the counter if they'd like to try it seeing as if it fit up their tight asses it'd be a smooth ride for my cat.

That didn't really happen either but it should've.

Got my Airport Expresses in from the two eBay sellers.

These act as Airplay 2 clients for the whole house music.

One went in the office.

The other got paired with a spare AVR. I mounted it all over the shop door that leads out to the shatio out back where the smokers and fire pit are. Made a small shelf for it. Had a spare network drop for it too.

Next up, when it’s not 103F out I’ll mount the outdoor speakers and run the wire for them.
Thanks to your avatar I'm wondering WTH @fly would do in a "shop" and I just know it's nothing wholesome.

So they called the manager, who happened to also have an old cat that died recently at age 22. Got me just what I needed. Small, rounded, no sharp edges, long, plenty of fluid volume, and just right for doctoring tight assholes.

So I asked the breeder bitches behind the counter if they'd like to try it seeing as if it fit up their tight asses it'd be a smooth ride for my cat.

That didn't really happen either but it should've.
Love is taking crap when your friend can't. :F

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.