Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing with that information? I got the feeling it was a scam, but I have no idea.
yeah I am probably not going to do anything. it might be legit, idk, but even if it is, most class action suits like that pay out very little anyway bc of how many people do participate, & I'd rather just not fuck around with it.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
They moved it to storage, like I said.

z5VPhxn.jpg
I think Timothy McVeigh had like the amount of one or two of those big bags in the back of the Ryder truck he blew up, causing all that damage to the federal building there in Oklahoma City. For scale. Wow.

yeah I am probably not going to do anything. it might be legit, idk, but even if it is, most class action suits like that pay out very little anyway bc of how many people do participate, & I'd rather just not fuck around with it.
I got like $7.62 from a Naked juice class action years ago lol.

there was a classic action lawsuit for the evaporator coils in my house. first check i got was like $500. they then divided the rest to those that put in a claim and the 2nd check i got was $4500

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Josh
The most you can get is 7.50. I was curious so I read through and found it.

Gunpowder powered jaws of life. Why? Because Russia

That is (1) faster and (2) way more portable than the hydraulic ones with the separate gas hydraulic pack that are a pain in the ass to carry around. And simpler. Honestly I can't really knock it.

And powder powered power tools are awesome. I rented a Ramset nailer to put down the subfloor in my old house, and that thing was entirely too much fun to use.

Behold the power of Trailer Park Boys.

Jerry Falwell Jr. was apparently engaging in some 'immoral acts' on the trailer park boys party cruise.

Wonder if he's gonna give the OH GOD I HAVE SINNED FORGIVE ME LORD swaggart-speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.