Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They moved it to storage, like I said.

z5VPhxn.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
What would anyone gain by just leaving it sit there so long?
Some political or trade bargaining chip?
I'd think corrupt officials or business tycoons would've sold it or used it in their own industries.
Still blows up after 7 years obviously but does it chemically alter/degrade/change over time where it no longer has value as an industrial product and they just don't want the expense of disposing of it?

What would anyone gain by just leaving it sit there so long?
Some political or trade bargaining chip?
I'd think corrupt officials or business tycoons would've sold it or used it in their own industries.
Still blows up after 7 years obviously but does it chemically alter/degrade/change over time where it no longer has value as an industrial product and they just don't want the expense of disposing of it?
The customs guys have been asking for forever to get permission to sell or move it, citing this example as why they want that to happen. There's been no clear report on the response from the letters the customs guys submitted. Either the inspectors dropped the ball, or someone might be covering up for the judge that denied the sale of the AN as a forfeited lot of goods.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The customs guys have been asking for forever to get permission to sell or move it, citing this example as why they want that to happen. There's been no clear report on the response from the letters the customs guys submitted. Either the inspectors dropped the ball, or someone might be covering up for the judge that denied the sale of the AN as a forfeited lot of goods.

For years. That is so fucked up.

Like the regular working guys down at the docks knew this could happen and were ignored.

Any of yall get an email taking about Google being sued over Google plus account info leaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.