Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull that back out of the trash folder and reply to it.

Maybe you can ask for an evaluation of a lubrication robot.

I’ve had a build up of cans and bottles to return for deposit since Covid hit and the return centers seem like the least healthy place ever so yesterday, I posted a Craigslist ad offering them for free. I made it clear in the posting that they were well rinsed and since I don’t drink, no bags had been barfed in.

I received no less than two dozen replies in the first minute the post was active. The guy that came after them was so grateful and appreciative, I wish I had more to give to someone else down on their luck who could use the cash. I think he ended up with close to $150 in cans.

Payin it forward

nope, just its really tall since it hasnt been mowed in nearly 3 weeks now
plus its like 95 out with 850% humidity
so not having to do it myself for once is cool by me
Even if it felt amazing outside, you still would have stimulated the economy in a way that multiplied the value of the 35 bucks you spent. When I start this grass cutting job, I'm never touching my lawn again. It's the selfless thing to do. Plus, fuck cutting grass after cutting grass all day.

Even if it felt amazing outside, you still would have stimulated the economy in a way that multiplied the value of the 35 bucks you spent. When I start this grass cutting job, I'm never touching my lawn again. It's the selfless thing to do. Plus, fuck cutting grass after cutting grass all day.
Deffo just smoke grass instead.

YUP, we pay ~$40/week and don't have to worry about finding the time or buying and maintaining a mower, and we are giving money to a local business.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Status
Not open for further replies.