Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the neighborhood has an e-mail cycle jerk that starts with "Hello Friends, I have been having trouble with Verizon Wireless cell reception for the past 6 months, have you?"

And then everyone else is all like, yeah, we have dropped calls, can't use our phones herp derp.

And I'm like use your fucking WiFi calling, there is no cell reception out here.

"I've tried wifi calling, I still drop calls".

Put your phone in Airplane mode and turn on wifi.

"We're putting in a "Dead Zone ticket".

Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

We live in a valley just large enough to eat just enough cell reception to make it a PITA. There are two spots in the house where there is just enough cell reception to fuck up the wifi calling, so we know to avoid them.

When the neighborhood has an e-mail cycle jerk that starts with "Hello Friends, I have been having trouble with Verizon Wireless cell reception for the past 6 months, have you?"

And then everyone else is all like, yeah, we have dropped calls, can't use our phones herp derp.

And I'm like use your fucking WiFi calling, there is no cell reception out here.

"I've tried wifi calling, I still drop calls".

Put your phone in Airplane mode and turn on wifi.

"We're putting in a "Dead Zone ticket".

Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

We live in a valley just large enough to eat just enough cell reception to make it a PITA. There are two spots in the house where there is just enough cell reception to fuck up the wifi calling, so we know to avoid them.

"Buy the Weboost, use WiFi calling, or STFU." Send that. Problem solved. If you liked your neighbors offer to install it for a case of beer or rack of ribs or gold bricks or whatever.

Done.

Hi neighbors,

If free Wifi calling is an issue this is recommended by a friend in the industry, might be a good alternative.

56ed983d29d81d97ee9c456476efa975.7.jpg
Is this one of those innuendos I'm too old and out of touch to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.