Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad because it has to fly to the tree and yell at me when I go out the door. How do I make it my friend?

What kinda bird?

The stuff mentioned will work for most.
Barn Swallows fly low along the water and scoop up insects. Some small crickets or something from a pet store might work for those.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
disturbed a hornets nest 2 days ago by accident inside my hose reel (busted up the nest opening the lid). Didnt get stung then and left it alone figuring theyd move since their nest was busted.

Nope. walked by it the morning and one of em flew out at hypersonic speeds and stung me on the hand and flew away. Fucker.

He's brought incineration on his whole tribe by being a dick.

Projection... You're the miserable old tit.

You’re half right. I may be miserable at times but I still have it in me to treat others the way I’d like to be treated in return. You are just a fucking asshole who never has a nice thing to say.

At least your mom had the awareness to compliment my magnificent wiener.

disturbed a hornets nest 2 days ago by accident inside my hose reel (busted up the nest opening the lid). Didnt get stung then and left it alone figuring theyd move since their nest was busted.

Nope. walked by it the morning and one of em flew out at hypersonic speeds and stung me on the hand and flew away. Fucker.

He's brought incineration on his whole tribe by being a dick.
he was the chosen one.
they swarm is celebrating your sting right now

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Domon
gB87vfl.jpg

for the first time in a very long time, American Indians have something good happen to them

Roughly 1/2 of Oklahoma is now an Indian Reservation. Including the city of Tulsa

It comes from a couple of cases where Creek Indians were being shitheads and committing major crimes then claiming they could only be federally prosecuted for their crimes because they were on Indian land. But the end result should cause enormous benefit for the tribes of the area

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.