Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1979 Horoscope! Share your predictions!

cff5f57cab75de1140320d52f7c24337.jpg

im a libra and im a whore who will die of a venereal disease! this could not be more spot on!
I'm a scorpio and horoscopes always make me sound way cooler than I am which is why I don't believe in them but still perpetuate them :lol:

omg so today i’ve been interviewing housekeepers as I cannot keep up with this place since i’ve been sick..

so while doing the walk through of the house, we get to the 4th floor and this one twat says: i think of you were in better shape you’d cure that lupus (cuz i was climbing the stairs like a toddler and having a hard time breathing from climbing the stairs 3 times today)

THERES NO CURE YOU TWAT AND I CAN BARELY WALK!!

ps i hired her

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Josh and OOD
omg so today i’ve been interviewing housekeepers as I cannot keep up with this place since i’ve been sick..

so while doing the walk through of the house, we get to the 4th floor and this one twat says: i think of you were in better shape you’d cure that lupus (cuz i was climbing the stairs like a toddler and having a hard time breathing from climbing the stairs 3 times today)

ps i hired her
She sounds like a real ball breaker. Is she hot enough for CEO to sire a child for her though, that's the real question!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

ps i hired her
Why are you so cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.