Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attended an angry client meeting. To sum up, my employee and I are to have the following skillsets: mind reading, instant magical fixes for everything, decision making on their behalf but not bad decisions made, no proactive management of anything. So thankful I had my mask on to hide facial expressions and internal screaming.

Attended an angry client meeting. To sum up, my employee and I are to have the following skillsets: mind reading, instant magical fixes for everything, decision making on their behalf but not bad decisions made, no proactive management of anything. So thankful I had my mask on to hide facial expressions and internal screaming.
I personally would like the masks to stay after all of this. All I need is some prescription sunglasses and I'll be set.

You should fire them. Not worth it.

So we were out shoppin around the other daaaay
...and the Boy asks me to carry something for him
I said to put it in his pocket, to which he replied that his pants didnt have any pockets
I then suggested he carry it in his prison wallet
Much to my dismay, I found he asked his mother what that was, and I was angrily informed that I was yet again providing inappropriate information to children
On the plus side, he now knows how to smuggle candy and small toys into the classroom.

I wasn't sure to laugh or be sad. I had that Friday. I spent money beyond my budgetary constraints for advertising by a few hundred - of "their" money. oooooh. I slashed their cost about 75% for clicks and brought them but I was still a bad man. I wish it would have been F2F - owner needs to just blow up on me so he can fucking process and move on in life.
The mask part was definitely funny. :p

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.