Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Yeah, them taxes that pay for healthcare really do me over :nevx3:
It's not the taxes themselves, as far as that goes, IDGAF. It's getting it all setup with a VAT company (not cheap), as well as dealing with new laws, packaging requirements, language requirements, etc. Giant pain in the ass for me as one person. However, there are tons of very small businesses that do it, so don't forget them!

It's not the taxes themselves, as far as that goes, IDGAF. It's getting it all setup with a VAT company (not cheap), as well as dealing with new laws, packaging requirements, language requirements, etc. Giant pain in the ass for me as one person. However, there are tons of very small businesses that do it, so don't forget them!
I dunno what I'd buy tbh. I use small companies for household essential deliveries, a company direct for dog food. I don't really buy much else. What else would I need outside of beer?

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
I only tend to use Amazon for books really. Occasionally vinyl buy I'm looking at the record shops and labels instead now.
I don't really buy stuff tbh. Materialism outside of literature isn't my bag.

girl it’s not about materialism

i buy my mouth wash, my paper towels, stuff for my dog, cleaning products, even vitamins

don’t you buy everyday stuff that is just shit you need ?

literally stuff i could buy at the big stores i’d rather get from the little guys on amazon without leaving my house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.