Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so listen to this..

Obviously I fully support the BLACK LIVES MATTER Movement.

Yesterday was #BlackOutTuesday on social media where many MANY accounts posted a black square or something that represented them being "muted" to show support. ALL GOOD.

I own a small business in the beauty industry, nothing crazy, but its mine and I worked hard for it.
I have never posted ANYTHING politically charged on my social media business accounts.
So yesterday this chick i know sent me a message asking me WHY DONT YOU BLACKOUT YOUR IG ACCOUNT TO SHOW SUPPORT?

1st of all, I fully support this movement, but im not mixing my business with any of this.
I just don't need to mix that all up AND its my business and Its MY decision.

she's going ON and ON "you're an immigrant, you'er not white, you should be showing support on your business account"
im like" i have shown support on my personal account. thats me showing support ...

(side bar: she's a white girl with 3 black children so I se why she's passionate)
but like FUCK OFF

ok so listen to this..

Yesterday was #BlackOutTuesday on social media where many MANY accounts posted a black square or something that represented them being "muted" to show support. ALL GOOD.

I own a small business in the beauty industry, nothing crazy, but its mine and I worked hard for it.
I have never posted ANYTHING politically charged on my social media business accounts.
So yesterday this chick i know sent me a message asking me WHY DONT YOU BLACKOUT YOUR IG ACCOUNT TO SHOW SUPPORT?

1st of all, I fully support this movement, but im not mixing my business with any of this.

she's going ON and ON "you're an immigrant, you'er not white, you should be showing support on your business account"
im like" i have shown support on my personal account. thats me showing support ...

(side bar: she's a white girl with 3 black children so I se why she's passionate)
but like FUCK OFF

You should have screamed "White power!" at her..

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
ok so listen to this..

but like FUCK OFF
Most of the people who are nagging people to get involved in "protesting via social media" are the same ones who won't do anything else to help the movement. They do it to make themselves feel good or look good. I've seen a lot of dumbasses call anybody who doesn't do it racist. I'll call people out for being uneducated about systematic racism or plan hateful, but if I don't change my profile pic to a black square I'm automatically a racist.

Most of the people who are nagging people to get involved in "protesting via social media" are the same ones who won't do anything else to help the movement. They do it to make themselves feel good or look good. I've seen a lot of dumbasses call anybody who doesn't do it racist. I'll call people out for being uneducated about systematic racism or plan hateful, but if I don't change my profile pic to a black square I'm automatically a racist.
Who cares if some shit cunt thinks you're a racist... Fuck 'em.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I have no problem small businesses that don't get political.
at some point its just right and wrong though rather than political. So lets go full godwin.

Were the small businesses that supported the nazis, wouldnt sell to jews, etc etc right?

• Haha
Reactions: fly
woah, no wonder the county had so many issues, you're practically a substation.

Max for a straight residential is 20kw

County had “issues” because the dumbfuck permit person didn’t know what she was doing.

They shitcanned her ass when I threatened to lawyer up and not pay them the remaining balance.

New person had the permit taken care of in a couple of days.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Max for a straight residential is 20kw

County had “issues” because the dumbfuck permit person didn’t know what she was doing.

They shitcanned her ass when I threatened to lawyer up and not pay them the remaining balance.

New person had the permit taken care of in a coupe of days.
Yeah, max residential here is/was (IDK current code, they seem to change it on a whim though) 10kw.

Status
Not open for further replies.