Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus dude, please be careful.
To be fair, they seem to have a decent plan in place. Masks and hand sanitizers available at the front desk, Fridays off so that a cleaning crew comes in, a dedicated in place cleaning crew that wanders around during the day, no meetings at all, hell they've even blocked off every other sink and urinal in the bathrooms.

Etc

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
To be fair, they seem to have a decent plan in place. Masks and hand sanitizers available at the front desk, Fridays off so that a cleaning crew comes in, a dedicated in place cleaning crew that wanders around during the day, no meetings at all, hell they've even blocked off every other sink and urinal in the bathrooms.

Etc

What has to be done in person?

Propellant manufacturer went up in Valleyfield, Quebec. I know people that work here, thankfully no one was hurt.

Completely unrelated to anything going on with George Floyd

A little rifleman trivia...

They drilled and tapped a little hole through the cocking lever of one of the Winchesters and ran a little bolt through there of the right length to hit the trigger upon closing, so they could do the spinfire tricks without missing the shot, fumbling the rifle, or pinching his finger in there.

Yep. That’s the most obvious and well known trivia about that show. It’s what made the rifle THE rifle. He adjusts it on occasion onscreen even.

Chuck Conners trivia

He smoked four packs of cigarettes a day during the entire run of that series.

And I’ve said it before- Lucas McCain is sometimes known as “The Screaming Skull” in this household. Whenever he gets super pissed, he turns into TSS. Scary shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yep. That’s the most obvious and well known trivia about that show. It’s what made the rifle THE rifle. He adjusts it on occasion onscreen even.

Chuck Conners trivia

He smoked four packs of cigarettes a day during the entire run of that series.

And I’ve said it before- Lucas McCain is sometimes known as “The Screaming Skull” in this household. Whenever he gets super pissed, he turns into TSS. Scary shit.

I have to admit I haven't seen enough of the show to know all that stuff. I was a Gunsmoke kid.
And of course The Lone Ranger but that goes without saying.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
kZBEIke.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138
Status
Not open for further replies.