Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few days of self-loathing and finding no joy in anything, today is a good day. It was a hard few days. I quit drinking about 4-7 days ago (ran out of alcohol). Last night I read two pages from a book and worked out for 18 minutes. Set myself a goal to lose 20 pounds. Take care of yourselves folks. I know I'm fucked from this social distancing on top of already being prone to hitting some rough lows and that sort of thing can hit anybody out of the blue, especially right now. Hope everyone is doing well.

After a few days of self-loathing and finding no joy in anything, today is a good day. It was a hard few days. I quit drinking about 4-7 days ago (ran out of alcohol). Last night I read two pages from a book and worked out for 18 minutes. Set myself a goal to lose 20 pounds. Take care of yourselves folks. I know I'm fucked from this social distancing on top of already being prone to hitting some rough lows and that sort of thing can hit anybody out of the blue, especially right now. Hope everyone is doing well.
Yeah, I feel like I was Betty Crocker the first month(along with drinking way more than usual). WTF was I thinking - double batches of double chocolate chip cookies!? Ribs, chicken, steaks - I want it alll!!!!!!!! Damn, I hadn't seen my boss in 6 weeks due to distancing and he commented "Ed, you look like you've put on some weight." :( I 've pushed it back about 10 but damn, what a waste of hard won loss.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
I hope you're feeling better today as well. These times more than ever it's important to take care youf yourself.
And now for a joke because that's what I do. At least if it gets so bad that you can no longer play music you won't have to worry about people saying what a wasted talent.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: OOD and fly
I hope you're feeling better today as well. These times more than ever it's important to take care youf yourself.
And now for a joke because that's what I do. At least if it gets so bad that you can no longer play music you won't have to worry about people saying what a wasted talent.
Thanks I am doing good today too.

Your joke would be even better if I actually had any musical talent. I play bass because it was easier than guitar. 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.