Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one dude had it worked out to what he called "doubles". 2, 4.
He'd come out of the woods every 4 months, get a job with a temp agency or construction crew or whatever. Work for 2 months, still camping or living in his old truck, just closer to the job. Save all the money and use it to resupply what he needed to go back to the woods for another 4 months. Repeat.
I think I'd be more of a hermit if @fly wasn't around.

I don't understand people that don't need friends. I *need* people to laugh at my jokes, otherwise I have no self-worth!
I think I'd be more of a hermit if @fly wasn't around.

The guy wasn't exactly outgoing but sociable enough, functional while he was in society working. Just after a couple months he had what he needed out of the deal and dropped out again.

Did that for 4 or 5 years until he met the wrong/right girl at one of those jobs. That spelled the end of the hermitage.

The guy wasn't exactly outgoing but sociable enough, functional while he was in society working. Just after a couple months he had what he needed out of the deal and dropped out again.

Did that for 4 or 5 years until he met the wrong/right girl at one of those jobs. That spelled the end of the hermitage.
Women ruin the bachelor lifestyle.

We need a phone app that sounds like an old school receiver being slammed down into the cradle when you hang up.

"Hi, this is Rodger from the such and such department calling regarding your vehicle's extended warranty".

"TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER!"....beep. doesn't quite have the desired emphasis.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
We need a phone app that sounds like an old school receiver being slammed down into the cradle when you hang up.

"Hi, this is Rodger from the such and such department calling regarding your vehicle's extended warranty".

"TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER!"....beep. doesn't quite have the desired emphasis.
I like wasting Rodger's time.

"Hey Rodger, I've got a wide variety of semi-reliable shitboxes that need extended warranties, how do you feel writing a policy for a '71 Datsun, a '92 Nissan, and a '95 Audi?"

then I try and keep him on the phone for the longest amount of time with the minimum amount of effort.

"Hey Rodger, I've got a wide variety of semi-reliable shitboxes that need extended warranties, how do you feel writing a policy for a '71 Datsun, a '92 Nissan, and a '95 Audi?"

then I try and keep him on the phone for the longest amount of time with the minimum amount of effort.

I didn't have time to waste Rodgers time but that is a good idea.

I'm convinced that engaging with them only guarantees that they will bother you more.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm convinced that engaging with them only guarantees that they will bother you more.

It keeps your number coming up on their dialer more frequently because it's counted as making contact.

Ya, I know a couple people that worked in telemarketing and collections. Best possible thing is no answer/no contact.

For telemarketing there is some magic phrase where legally they're supposed to leave you alone but they don't anyway. Something like "take me off your list" but that's probably not the full or exact wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.