Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the selling agent wants HIS deal even at say $10k LESS to work, not your deal for more where he has to split commission with your agent. Your agent would be bringing him a deal that isn't as personally lucrative. This is why offering through the selling agent works - they are highly motivated since they get the whole prize.
ok but literally I could not make an offer because they accepted the cash offer right away and there was no opportunity to outbid so

Not for nothing, but cash offers have to be followed up immediately by big wheelbarrows full of cash. Sometimes people are bluffing.
You have to make a good faith deposit or have a certified letter from your bank indicating you have the funds and have had them for a few months, Bluffers don't want their money tied up. I'm thinking bluffing is a rare occurrence in real estate. NO deposit = no offer.

Last edited:
It was by choice. He'd work at the shelter as live in staff for 6 months saving up his stypend. Then he'd live off the stypend for 6 months in the woods. He enjoyed it.

The ones I knew did it by choice as well.
Not everyone wants to spend their life chasing dollars to live cooped up with a bunch of rules and "conveniences".

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I’m beginning to think it’s my golf partner’s preference also.

This one dude had it worked out to what he called "doubles". 2, 4.
He'd come out of the woods every 4 months, get a job with a temp agency or construction crew or whatever. Work for 2 months, still camping or living in his old truck, just closer to the job. Save all the money and use it to resupply what he needed to go back to the woods for another 4 months. Repeat.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant
This one dude had it worked out to what he called "doubles". 2, 4.
He'd come out of the woods every 4 months, get a job with a temp agency or construction crew or whatever. Work for 2 months, still camping or living in his old truck, just closer to the job. Save all the money and use it to resupply what he needed to go back to the woods for another 4 months. Repeat.
I don't understand people that don't need friends. I *need* people to laugh at my jokes, otherwise I have no self-worth!

Status
Not open for further replies.