Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugg. I seen too much crazy shit with real 1%ers. I was at drug house to buy a lb. of weed and they made me sit down and watch this chick fuck their dog since she was $20 short yet wanted some coke(heroin?, meth? not sure). The two biker dudes ended up having their way with her too, I really though they were going to make me join in. fuuuuuuuuuuuck no.:barf:

After the dog?

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
Not in this area. Selling agents don't get your business automatically and you don't have to sign up with a buyer's agent. But if you are shown a property by an agent, that agent has rights to 50% of the commission. Even if you make the offer through a different agent. So for practical reasons you make the offer through whomever showed you the property. Occasionally it becomes a pissing match, agent "A" pissed because they showed the property to someone 2 months before, then they made offer through someone else. Nobody needs to "work" with a realtor due to the internet and the great access to listings.
you'd be an incredible dumbass to let the listing agent be your realtor. They have negative investment to represent you in any positive way.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i agree that theyre useless for FINDING you a house. But theyre still largely necessary when making offers and closing. Sure, you can do it without em, but youd better have some good knowledge and experience.

you'd be an incredible dumbass to let the listing agent be your realtor. They have negative investment to represent you in any positive way.
I disagree. Their "representation" is very minimal, if at all. There is no horrible downside, nobody is twisting my arm into a deal. Their investment is they want to make a sale and they've been sitting on the f'n listing. I'd rather give the entire commission to one agent, the lister, than a buyer's agent who's scoring a few grand just for filling out a standard offer form and depositing my check in their escrow account. I've purchased 10 pieces of property in my life, I'm not worried or intimidated by their representation of the seller. That would be dumbass.

i agree that theyre useless for FINDING you a house. But theyre still largely necessary when making offers and closing. Sure, you can do it without em, but youd better have some good knowledge and experience.
Which I have. I've had a realtor license and a builder's. Previous boss was an attorney with broker's license, ditto with this one. And same-same with my older sister, who is also an attorney/broker.

this is my current issue - I have a house that is in the process of being sold but isn't legally off my hands yet, & he is representing me but also found the buyer & is representing them. it would be a spectacularly bad move to fire him at this moment with the house not all the way gone bc he could easily tilt things toward the benefit of the buyer and fuck me, bc I have nothing in the way of wiggle room or bargaining power.

but, because I'm going through him, his ass dragging may have cost me my dream house.
which, I still don't *technically* know if that's true since it's been 24 hours since he said "I'll call" and I still haven't heard anything.

that's fine, though, because he's also avoided telling me what buyers want fixed after inspection, or when they want to close, or IF we'll be able to close bc they COULD ask for us to fix more than we are financially able to, so fuck me I guess

this is my current issue - I have a house that is in the process of being sold but isn't legally off my hands yet, & he is representing me but also found the buyer & is representing them. it would be a spectacularly bad move to fire him at this moment with the house not all the way gone bc he could easily tilt things toward the benefit of the buyer and fuck me, bc I have nothing in the way of wiggle room or bargaining power.

but, because I'm going through him, his ass dragging may have cost me my dream house.
which, I still don't *technically* know if that's true since it's been 24 hours since he said "I'll call" and I still haven't heard anything.

that's fine, though, because he's also avoided telling me what buyers want fixed after inspection, or when they want to close, or IF we'll be able to close bc they COULD ask for us to fix more than we are financially able to, so fuck me I guess
I thought we were talking about the idea of NOT using your current agent for pursing your NEXT house - if you sell your current house through them fine, they made a commission and now you owe them nothing further. You're indicating they are a tard and a foot dragger. Why would you involve them again, needlessly?
You need to read them the riot act "you need to make 2 phones when you say you'll call. Not just leave us hanging. One to them and another to me to let me know what they said." Seriously. No "just fuck me" - you're already pregnant. Let the hormones flow!!

I thought we were talking about the idea of NOT using your current agent for pursing your NEXT house - if you sell your current house through them fine, they made a commission and now you owe them nothing further. You're indicating they are a tard and a foot dragger. Why would you involve them again, needlessly?
You need to read them the riot act "you need to make 2 phones when you say you'll call. Not just leave us hanging. One to them and another to me to let me know what they said." Seriously. No "just fuck me" - you're already pregnant. Let the hormones flow!!
he'll finally got back to me to tell me the house I wanted/lost got a full cash offer, almost full price, no contingencies or financing. so that was a battle I was never going to win (also must be nice :lol: )
apparently it's the buyers that are dragging ass (I think it's both bc he sucks at communicating, but) as they were supposed to get back to him Monday about inspection. it works in my favor that they're pretty chill, but it also works against me bc they're giving me so much fucking agita over this shit

I'm involving him in the new place stuff bc he is the only one who knows anything about where I at & what agreements I can and can't make since at this point it'll need to be a contingency (based on successful completion of sale of current house) & also because he will definitely be aware if I buy a house without him.

I wouldn't classify myself as a dumbass overall, though some would disagree, but I am not knowledgable about this stuff & also am too anxious & people-pleasy to adequately do this shit myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.