Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCCXEj.jpg

If any folks like @fly @APRIL want something to do on Saturday they are doing a virtual beer fest to help raise money for the Colorado brewery staff who've been impacted from all this COVID crap. www.sipbeerfest.com
What time? We might be fairly crunk and generous by then. Im not mad rich like I used to be but Ive been giving away most my monies this month and have more left I dont need.

• Gravy
Reactions: Floptical
was it actually ours or just a stray type thing?
I don't know who owns the rooster or the dog.

the rooster showed up about a week ago and split his time between my yard and the neighbors on the one side of me, but mostly spent time at the neighbor's. he seemed to enjoy coming to visit me when I'd go outside for breaks since I'm working from home. I had actually been planning on asking them if he was theirs and trying to find where he lived if not because I figure he may have wandered off and gotten lost. the dog I've never seen, but I haven't lived here long enough to really know who owns what for pets. he just ran up out of nowhere, grabbed him, and toss/slammed him. the neighbor came out, yelled at the dog to git & called him bad, but chased him off so I don't think it's theirs. then they went to the mostly dead rooster and finished the job bc it was too far gone. he left him in the yard for now, but I don't think he expected to go out and have to kill a rooster, so he may be getting something to put it in or something, idk

hopefully they come for the dog and not for me. I wanted to do something, but it happened fast and also I'm not dumb enough to come between a strange dog I don't know and a prey animal
It's the way it goes with chickens. They are easy prey. I have a tardis filled with the feathers of one of mine who died by owl.

Status
Not open for further replies.