Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the kids, it perfectly encapsulates @fly and @APRIL's relationship

Yes it's NSFW. Don't be dumb
sLncNKf.jpg

tomorrow marks a year since my friend Brittany took her own life, & I thought it would make me feel better to know how she did it, since the question of how has been something I've been perseverating on since it happened, but now that I know I don't know if it's better or worse. I think it's just a different kind of bad.

Driving in this morning, I pretty much had I95 to myself except for one guy who was drifting from lane to lane like he was on some winding country back road.
I kept my distance.
We even have to social distance our cars for Christ's sake.

Driving in this morning, I pretty much had I95 to myself except for one guy who was drifting from lane to lane like he was on some winding country back road.
I kept my distance.
We even have to social distance our cars for Christ's sake.
It was the whiskey driving.
Some people have come undone.

tomorrow marks a year since my friend Brittany took her own life, & I thought it would make me feel better to know how she did it, since the question of how has been something I've been perseverating on since it happened, but now that I know I don't know if it's better or worse. I think it's just a different kind of bad.
I wondered the same for my cousin who took her own life a couple years ago. She was a joy to be with when we were kids. I just wish I had spoken with her more.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Status
Not open for further replies.