Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's Amazon doing?
They said no more non essential items delivered for a month. I ordered after that announcement. Yet, here they come a few days later. Its not third party either.
Maybe only items that are in stock at the closest Amazon facility will be delivered. Mine is coming from NJ.
Maybe I should boil it before opening it.
yeah, they weren't stopping all orders of nonessential stuff, they were stopping bringing nonessential stuff from 3rd parties into their warehouse. if what you ordered was already in stock, they'd have sent it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
yeah, they weren't stopping all orders of nonessential stuff, they were stopping bringing nonessential stuff from 3rd parties into their warehouse. if what you ordered was already in stock, they'd have sent it.

I feel a little selfish but I want my CDs and phone cables 😟
The adapter is so i can use my good headphones and not the ones Samsung would otherwise force me to use.
This feels like it falls under the first world problems category.

I feel a little selfish but I want my CDs and phone cables 😟
The adapter is so i can use my good headphones and not the ones Samsung would otherwise force me to use.
This feels like it falls under the first world problems category.
my dude has been delivering all sorts of unimportant shit, it's not just you. bird baths, yoga leggings, etc. (I don't think they deliver Amazon stuff but idk)

Well thats a good way of looking at it. And its true.
No wonder you're in charge, Fly.
An article in the local paper tugged at my heartstrings a little. It was admonishing people in the area for socializing, but staying 6' apart. They had a couple epidemiologists say that its still playing with fucking fire (I added the fuck). The gist of it was this: think of all local servers, bartenders, delivery people, etc who are out of work and will continue to be out of work until we get this under control - so sack the fuck up and stay home so these people can feed their families even one day sooner.

Maybe only items that are in stock at the closest Amazon facility will be delivered. Mine is coming from NJ.
Maybe I should boil it before opening it.

roomie tried to order a couple albums the other day and delivery was a month out, even though they were in stock and ready to ship. He ended up buying a few on eBay to scratch the itch. Junkies.:fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.