Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my sisters has a boner for Paul Rudd and last night, I was watching a standup act on Netflix and sent her this picture with the caption “Wow! Paul Rudd sure has let himself go!” and she almost killed herself:

C094E0CC-C3BC-4BFF-86A6-D1E42C5ED4F4.jpeg

Only it was right side up. For some reason, pics I take with my iPad load funny here.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I watched AntMan out of boredom not long ago. It had a few entertaining moments, but not too many.

6/10 pests

Those little black ants? Have you ever smelled one? Yeesh

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and OOD
You got kids, there's your lawn service.
The little woman can get her ass out there and push a mower too.
Kids are more likely to just break a perfectly good mower trying to muscle the fucker to turn around, rather than pushing down the handles,backing up and pivoting. Got that t-shirt. ANTHONY!!! God damnit, I saw you through the mother fucking window, AFTER I TOLD YOU about that shit.

Kids are more likely to just break a perfectly good mower trying to muscle the fucker to turn around, rather than pushing down the handles,backing up and pivoting. Got that t-shirt. ANTHONY!!! God damnit, I saw you through the mother fucking window, AFTER I TOLD YOU about that shit.
It's good for the economy to hire someone anyway. That's why people shouldn't feel lazy for hiring. It's what a true patriot would do.

Make him cut the grass with a scissors, then he'll take better care of the mower.

Here's some corona virus spam. Watching the first video makes the second one funnier.

Reddit post: 25 celebrities sing "Imagine" in isolation, creat…:

Top comment of a top comment:

Status
Not open for further replies.