Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gee your creation is a meme now

View attachment 11038
That's not our YEAH, BUOY! remote sensor platform, That's someone else's YEAH BUOY navigational beacon.

"yeah buoy" is a shitty development name we came up with within R&D for our "remote sensor platform"... we always give projects shitty development code names, to force the marketing department to come up with something better, because letting engineers name shit is never good. "yeah buoy" was the worst we could come up with, "bobby" was a close second.

We gave a presentation on it to sales/marketing, they hadn't come up with a name yet so we handed out a bunch of all serious technical descriptions and shit, with "Yeah, Buoy!" proudly written on it.

It has an actual "good" name now.

That's not our YEAH, BUOY! remote sensor platform, That's someone else's YEAH BUOY navigational beacon.

"yeah buoy" is a shitty development name we came up with within R&D for our "remote sensor platform"... we always give projects shitty development code names, to force the marketing department to come up with something better, because letting engineers name shit is never good. "yeah buoy" was the worst we could come up with, "bobby" was a close second.

We gave a presentation on it to sales/marketing, they hadn't come up with a name yet so we handed out a bunch of all serious technical descriptions and shit, with "Yeah, Buoy!" proudly written on it.

It has an actual "good" name now.
Yaya Boi?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Ordered a <$10 something from China several weeks ago on eBay. Total POS. So I left negative feedback. Guy came back with sad story, "I will be fired, big boss is very mad,etc." Then offered me a half refund if I would change my feedback.|
New feedback,"Poor quality. They bought me off with a half refund. I removed half my negative." Now they have a neutral. F'm.

woo, got my federal tax return.

Did a bunch of loss harvesting before the pig fucking the market's experiencing now, so it was larger than normal.

Now, if only there were places to spend it besides Costco.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
woo, got my federal tax return.

Did a bunch of loss harvesting before the pig fucking the market's experiencing now, so it was larger than normal.

Now, if only there were places to spend it besides Costco.
Barbershop is open.
Oops...sorry bro.

Maybe they could wax you?

Barbershop is open.
Oops...sorry bro.

Maybe they could wax you?
giphy.gif

Went to Wegmans. Had to pick up a script so we did some shopping.

They have pretty much everything. I’m sure the quantity limits have helped.

Things they didn’t have include prepackaged deli meats, name brand canned tuna, name brand bread.

The meats aisle was blocked off. You had to wait in line and the manager would get what you asked for, but quantity’s are restricted for that too.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Yard mowed
think Im gonna do it regular on thursdays after work so I dont have to waste my weekends on it
My mower is fixed and I wanna mow something. Except it's spring and there's no grass, just a whole bunch of sticks that blew/fell off the trees that I have to gather up.

I s'pose I could get the wood chipper running.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
My mower is fixed and I wanna mow something. Except it's spring and there's no grass, just a whole bunch of sticks that blew/fell off the trees that I have to gather up.

I've needed to mow my grass for two weeks now.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

Just run over them with the mower.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.