Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I'm way too cheap for that.
I used to be in a cab Association back in Boston 20 years ago which was the most corrupt cab Association probably in America. Right there at 223 Albany Street they had the longest running Russian gin rummy buy-in game of all time. Totally illegal. Used to buy off the cops in order to keep it running. The gas man got to take the rake from one or two tables depending on how many players there were. Never played. Who wants to lose the money they just worked for?

I used to be in a cab Association back in Boston 20 years ago which was the most corrupt cab Association probably in America. Right there at 223 Albany Street they had the longest running Russian gin rummy buy-in game of all time. Totally illegal. Used to buy off the cops in order to keep it running. The gas man got to take the rake from one or two tables depending on how many players there were. Never played. Who wants to lose the money they just worked for?

Do you Hulu?

I saw a 1/2 hr NY Times series the other day and an episode was about NYC medallions. What a scam. Talk about wealth redistribution! Cabbies are getting screwed constantly, and their suicide rates are insane. So crooked.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I don't actually believe in the taxi medallion as business ownership property system. Initially back in the early 1930s, all those medallions were issued is public permits. The transfer amounts became like key fees in lofts... not particularly legal but not illegal either. It wasn't until Boston New York and Philadelphia got involved in selling further medallions that they actually had intrinsic legal resale value.

That reminds me.

During one of the card games (that happened every Friday night after work, second shift at the frozen food company), one guy was super drunk and staying in on every hand, no matter what. It turned out that his ex had told him earlier in the day that she was moving out of state with his two kids, then his girlfriend broke up with him.

The next Monday, we got word that he tried to kill himself. He went home, blew out the pilot lights on his oven, and opened the gas on all burners hoping to gas himself. He claimed he laid down on the couch and the next thing he knew, he was in his neighbor’s yard being extinguished by the neighbor.

Dummy forgot to blow out the pilot light on his hot water tank. Leveled the whole house.

I went to see him in the hospital and he was wearing a mask. Saw him again a few months later, and he looked better than ever. I don’t know how in the world that happened, because I caught fire once and it just made me uglier.

That reminds me.

During one of the card games (that happened every Friday night after work, second shift at the frozen food company), one guy was super drunk and staying in on every hand, no matter what. It turned out that his ex had told him earlier in the day that she was moving out of state with his two kids, then his girlfriend broke up with him.

The next Monday, we got word that he tried to kill himself. He went home, blew out the pilot lights on his oven, and opened the gas on all burners hoping to gas himself. He claimed he laid down on the couch and the next thing he knew, he was in his neighbor’s yard being extinguished by the neighbor.

Dummy forgot to blow out the pilot light on his hot water tank. Leveled the whole house.

I went to see him in the hospital and he was wearing a mask. Saw him again a few months later, and he looked better than ever. I don’t know how in the world that happened, because I caught fire once and it just made me uglier.
Baptism By Fire.

Some fucks would draw heat on you over a few bucks, it's the principle.

It was the same group/card game where the dude bet his thumb, lost, and then cut it off himself right there on the table.

His name was Buzzard and was a full on Hells Angel. He was arrested a few years later and the thumb was in his medicine cabinet soaking in formaldehyde. The coppers printed it! LOL

It was the same group/card game where the dude bet his thumb, lost, and then cut it off himself right there on the table.

His name was Buzzard and was a full on Hells Angel. He was arrested a few years later and the thumb was in his medicine cabinet soaking in formaldehyde. The coppers printed it! LOL
What the fucking fuck.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Ugg. I seen too much crazy shit with real 1%ers. I was at drug house to buy a lb. of weed and they made me sit down and watch this chick fuck their dog since she was $20 short yet wanted some coke(heroin?, meth? not sure). The two biker dudes ended up having their way with her too, I really though they were going to make me join in. fuuuuuuuuuuuck no.:barf:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.