Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you fill them with gasoline?

the main body and tank are PVC, which is mostly resistant to gasoline. However, the pressure bladder is latex, which completely loses its structural integrity super quick in gasoline.

A friend put gasoline in a '50 back in the day, to try it out at a beach campfire we were having.

Yes, it was a fucking ridiculously scary flamethrower... then the nose of the thing caught fire, so he pitched it in the campfire, we ran way the fuck back and learned what a BLEVE was. Made quite the pop/fireball.

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
A friend put gasoline in a '50 back in the day, to try it out at a beach campfire we were having.

Yes, it was a fucking ridiculously scary flamethrower... then the nose of the thing caught fire, so he pitched it in the campfire, we ran way the fuck back and learned what a BLEVE was. Made quite the pop/fireball.
that latex membrane has gotta be hefty then, i understand why it would be for pressure reasons. A latex glove will be so soft you can push a hole in it with your finger just after a couple of seconds of contact.

The fact that that membrane is latex makes me sad though, that probably means my 50 is no longer good if i did find it at my parents place. Latex doesnt live forever.

that latex membrane has gotta be hefty then, i understand why it would be for pressure reasons. A latex glove will be so soft you can push a hole in it with your finger just after a couple of seconds of contact.

The fact that that membrane is latex makes me sad though, that probably means my 50 is no longer good if i did find it at my parents place. Latex doesnt live forever.
50 doesn't have a membrane like the 100/CPS/whatever ones.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
oh, it just straight up pressurizes the bottle, that makes sense.

Essential a super soaker adaptation of those rocket launchers from the 80s

Thats a blast from the past too

Water-Rockets1.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Fill it with gas, there's my new band name.

oh, it just straight up pressurizes the bottle, that makes sense.

Essential a super soaker adaptation of those rocket launchers from the 80s

Thats a blast from the past too

Water-Rockets1.jpg
tape a sparkler to this one, fill it with gas, pressurize it until it gets explodey enough to atomize the gas, light it and run the fuck away.

tape a sparkler to this one, fill it with gas, pressurize it until it gets explodey enough to atomize the gas, light it and run the fuck away.

@Maureen the whole last two pages of this thread are a prime example of "redneck shit" combined with 80s shit that most of us got into.

Now im curious what kiki childhood was like... i doubt it was all dolls and makeup, but it also might have been slinging drugs from age 2.

@Maureen the whole last two pages of this thread are a prime example of "redneck shit" combined with 80s shit that most of us got into.

Now im curious what kiki childhood was like... i doubt it was all dolls and makeup, but it also might have been slinging drugs from age 2.
stabbing, lots of stabbing

As an adult, the condoms in her contained dicks. As a kid, they contained cocaine.

the main body and tank are PVC, which is mostly resistant to gasoline. However, the pressure bladder is latex, which completely loses its structural integrity super quick in gasoline.
The SS50s didn't have a pressure bladder, it had an air pump that pressurized the water tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.