Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spray painted some brackets I was working with red this morning
now my boots have a pink tinge to them
One of the ladies here asked why I was wearing pink boots today and I said cuz it makes me feel pretty
and it does

• Gravy
Reactions: gee and fly
One of the ladies here asked why I was wearing pink boots today and I said cuz it makes me feel pretty
and it does
the boots probably go well with your mesh shirt

and it does

ok so I went back out there and the entire area where I painted, around the 3' x 3' sheet of cardboard I laid down had a faint red tinge to it
a big area
if the boss saw that it would be my ass

but

It was super foggy this morning, and the warehouse geniuses opened the overhead doors, making the floors all sweaty and gross
I was able to literally go and sweep up the red mist off the floors
saved
my
ass

thank you , weather gods for being gross today

welp, my mom finally straight up asked about moving in with me today. I told her I'd have to check some stuff out and get back to her. for a great many reasons, I cannot let her live with me, but she made sure to include that she "doesn't want to live on the street" to really drive the guilt home. she already knows I'm not receptive to it because she's been hinting and I've been clearly apprehensive/avoidant, but she also knows if she just asks, I've got to wrestle with the guilt of officially saying no & that I'm more likely to suck it up and let it happen. there is no good way to say no, though, that isn't going to result in her turning it into me hating her, how she must have been a terrible mother that her own daughter wouldn't want to help her, etc. and like no, she wasn't all terrible, but also I don't have time to get into all that with her and it would 100% not be constructive because anything I mention would get blamed on my dad or turned into more guilt fodder ("I know, I'm so sorry your father made me do that, I'm soo sorry" etc). she would not do well in Wisconsin. she also doesn't have any friends or family here, and afaik she only has SSDI for income. she would never leave, and she would find ways to guilt us into letting her stay forever. I know I need to say no, and I know it's going to feel bad no matter how I do it, and I hate that she's putting me in this position. I also know that she truly, genuinely believes that everything bad that happens to her is someone else's/the universe's fault, so her perspective is going to be that she needs help for something bad that happened to her, and her mean hateful daughter with a giant house won't just spare a little space for her and would rather she go homeless. obviously I don't want her to be homeless. she's about to turn 60, she is a grown ass woman, I just want her to act like it. for fucks sake, I haven't even moved all the way in yet. I get that starting over sucks, I had to start over in my mid twenties when I left my ex, but I didn't have any help from family. I had friends that helped, and I'm very grateful for that, and I wouldn't be where I am today without that. but I knew I couldn't count on family to help. she's not asking her parents for help, and they live in the same town in FL that she lives in.

• Sad
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
welp, my mom finally straight up asked about moving in with me today. I told her I'd have to check some stuff out and get back to her. for a great many reasons, I cannot let her live with me, but she made sure to include that she "doesn't want to live on the street" to really drive the guilt home. she already knows I'm not receptive to it because she's been hinting and I've been clearly apprehensive/avoidant, but she also knows if she just asks, I've got to wrestle with the guilt of officially saying no & that I'm more likely to suck it up and let it happen. there is no good way to say no, though, that isn't going to result in her turning it into me hating her, how she must have been a terrible mother that her own daughter wouldn't want to help her, etc. and like no, she wasn't all terrible, but also I don't have time to get into all that with her and it would 100% not be constructive because anything I mention would get blamed on my dad or turned into more guilt fodder ("I know, I'm so sorry your father made me do that, I'm soo sorry" etc). she would not do well in Wisconsin. she also doesn't have any friends or family here, and afaik she only has SSDI for income. she would never leave, and she would find ways to guilt us into letting her stay forever. I know I need to say no, and I know it's going to feel bad no matter how I do it, and I hate that she's putting me in this position. I also know that she truly, genuinely believes that everything bad that happens to her is someone else's/the universe's fault, so her perspective is going to be that she needs help for something bad that happened to her, and her mean hateful daughter with a giant house won't just spare a little space for her and would rather she go homeless. obviously I don't want her to be homeless. she's about to turn 60, she is a grown ass woman, I just want her to act like it. for fucks sake, I haven't even moved all the way in yet. I get that starting over sucks, I had to start over in my mid twenties when I left my ex, but I didn't have any help from family. I had friends that helped, and I'm very grateful for that, and I wouldn't be where I am today without that. but I knew I couldn't count on family to help. she's not asking her parents for help, and they live in the same town in FL that she lives in.
Tell her no, and say that Jason won't let you.

No is a complete sentence. Offer your non-monetary help to find her a place so she doesnt pull the "you're abandoning me" card.

Tell her no, and say that Jason won't let you.

then she's going to think I'm in another situation like I had with my ex where he's controlling me

No is a complete sentence. Offer your non-monetary help to find her a place so she doesnt pull the "you're abandoning me" card.

she will still say I'm abandoning her, logic has no place in discussions with her.

Or just sack up...

Or split the difference and offer to help her with like $100/mo for a few months (if you can).

I'm currently trying to find out info on low income housing in her area, but I know shes going to come back with a bunch of reasons why that can't work. I am definitely considering trying to figure out what we can send her that'll be enough to keep her there, & find a way to word it so that it's more me trying to keep her somewhere warm and familiar and less trying to keep her tf away from us.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
and if she says you're abandoning her, then you can say "that's your opinion, i'm doing whats best for me and my family"
"so what's best for you and your family is to let me be on the streets, I must be so terrible, I can't believe you hate me so much that that's what's best for you, I must have been a really terrible mother, I'm so sorry, I should just make things easier for everyone"

"so what's best for you and your family is to let me be on the streets, I must be so terrible, I can't believe you hate me so much that that's what's best for you, I must have been a really terrible mother, I'm so sorry, I should just make things easier for everyone"
"you're a grown adult, you need to be responsible for yourself"

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.