Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Spam thread!

Domon

enjoys a good porkin'
May 19, 2011
Marklar
43,115.69₥
i havent had nukes on unignore for a long long time, but it seems he's just got into super troll mode now? he used to just be irrelevant and annoying, but the last couple times ive unmuted him its just been "nyahh nyahh nyahhh insults"

Jehannum

Eats bananas with the peel still on
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
84,231.16₥
i havent had nukes on unignore for a long long time, but it seems he's just got into super troll mode now? he used to just be irrelevant and annoying, but the last couple times ive unmuted him its just been "nyahh nyahh nyahhh insults"
Yeah more or less.

A 50 y/o in tantrum mode is truly a wonder.

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
Madison, WI
Marklar
12,123.14₥
welp
had a house we liked & wanted to make an offer on.
it's only been listed 6 days, first showings were via open house Sunday (we went/were actually first in) so it's only been viewable for 3 days,
and thx to my Realtor dragging ass, I just got a notification from Zillow that there's already a pending offer & it ain't mine

& I'm pregnant and sad and resigning myself to the fact that maybe the best I can hope for is to move from my current shitheap to a different shitheap in a slightly more convenient location, bc anything decent in my price range sells before I can act.

but I am bummed at myself for getting my hopes up bc I of all people should fucking know better than to think I could have nice things.

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
23,997.85₥
Hi Guises.....
hoping some of y'all can help me with something

what material is this?
I need something that is going to float on water, either weighted down or whatever
this doesn't look like foam... or maybe it is?
what material do y'all recommend to do something similar to this?

wetwille

Vegan Bow Hunter
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
Marklar
53,753.48₥
welp
had a house we liked & wanted to make an offer on.
it's only been listed 6 days, first showings were via open house Sunday (we went/were actually first in) so it's only been viewable for 3 days,
and thx to my Realtor dragging ass, I just got a notification from Zillow that there's already a pending offer & it ain't mine

& I'm pregnant and sad and resigning myself to the fact that maybe the best I can hope for is to move from my current shitheap to a different shitheap in a slightly more convenient location, bc anything decent in my price range sells before I can act.

but I am bummed at myself for getting my hopes up bc I of all people should fucking know better than to think I could have nice things.
Next time you find a house you like, maybe just make an offer directly through the listing agent. Just because the other realtor is selling your house doesn't mean you have to give them the next slice of pie. Especially if they tend to drag foot. Fuck'm! *You can sign an agreement with the listing agent allowing them to represent both parties as far as the presentation and acceptance of offers goes.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes