Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone figured out that this was created intentionally yet? Like an offshoot of the gene manipulating they were doing a couple years ago that had the pocket protector class up in arms?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Has anyone figured out that this was created intentionally yet? Like an offshoot of the gene manipulating they were doing a couple years ago that had the pocket protector class up in arms?
Check out Explained: Pandemic on Netflix. Apparently, they think it came from a live market where pigs, birds, and bats all get slaughtered at. So. Much. Blood. Since the viruses of those species can "easily" jump to humans, it becomes a great mixing vat for various viruses. They traced SARS to a similar market.

Check out Explained: Pandemic on Netflix. Apparently, they think it came from a live market where pigs, birds, and bats all get slaughtered at. So. Much. Blood. Since the viruses of those species can "easily" jump to humans, it becomes a great mixing vat for various viruses. They traced SARS to a similar market.

Bats?

B & C are close together on the keyboard but folks don't generally use the same hand for both.

I know that’s the public explanation, and the easiest.

That’s one I spotted and intend to watch. I’ve seen a couple episodes of “explained” and it’s outstanding.

0x2gzovycpd41.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.