Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And hiss.

Fine, you have a point. Seems "don't do and you won't be caught" is today's theme de jur.
I've never got a woman to pose. Kink away, no poses.

I just don't understand the mentality of people who take nude photos of themselves, pass them around, via an internet connected smartphone no less, and then act like they were done wrong if other people see them.

I mean, if that's your kink, fine, kink away, just understand the ramifications. The whole thing has roots in voyeurism anyway. Amplify your inner voyeur, just don't bitch when what you thought you wanted actually happens.

Seems "don't do and you won't be caught" is today's theme du jour

I have to clarify I by no means support this sentiment. Getting away with shit is what makes us feel alive. There is no pleasure in being conformist, you gotta get away with a little something now and then. I do anyway, just to feel alive.

Photographing your own genitals and showing them to other people doesn't fit that bill though.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I have to clarify I by no means support this sentiment. Getting away with shit is what makes us feel alive. There is no pleasure in being conformist, you gotta get away with a little something now and then. I do anyway, just to feel alive.

Photographing your own genitals and showing them to other people doesn't fit that bill though.
But taking a picture of your genitals or someone else's isn't getting away with anything. IT isn't even illegal unless without their consent. Other than pics so someone has a piece of you, seems the main thrill is the potential of someone seeing them who shouldn't. "DOn't show those to anyone" - knowing damn well he/she will flash them to at least one bestie. I grew weed because it was illegal and "Edgy" - to feel alive. Now that recreational growing is legal the cool factor is gone, dead. At least for me. A hobby at best.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
But taking a picture of your genitals or someone else's isn't getting away with anything. IT isn't even illegal unless without their consent. Other than pics so someone has a piece of you, seems the main thrill is the potential of someone seeing them who shouldn't. "DOn't show those to anyone" - knowing damn well he/she will flash them to at least one bestie. I grew weed because it was illegal and "Edgy" - to feel alive. Now that recreational growing is legal the cool factor is gone, dead. At least for me. A hobby at best.
I have to admit, my guerilla grows weren't as good as what you could buy, but they brought greater satisfaction one thousand fold, because I got away with it .

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Yes, it is. This use to be called "common sense".
In an age where it can be parroted to millions of people in the blink of an eye it should be even more common sense.
mine started back in the days of dial up, before smart phones or cellphone cameras or social media as we know it today. I had a potato webcam and a whole ass digital camera where I had to take pictures, save them to a giant card, load the card into the card reader, save them to my computer, and then try to figure out how to send or upload them. I took for granted that I was going to be with that idiot forever. obviously there's a lot of genies I can't put back in bottles here lol

mine started back in the days of dial up, before smart phones or cellphone cameras or social media as we know it today. I had a potato webcam and a whole ass digital camera where I had to take pictures, save them to a giant card, load the card into the card reader, save them to my computer, and then try to figure out how to send or upload them. I took for granted that I was going to be with that idiot forever. obviously there's a lot of genies I can't put back in bottles here lol

Sounds like a lot of work for someone who doesn't want their nudes out there.

"I DIDN'T DO THAT DUMB THING SO I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM HURR HURR"

Get off your high horse, I'm sure you've done your fair share of stupid shit too, that you don't want the world to know about.
Found another garden tool. For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.