Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dory Is it a national day of mourning over there because you guys are losing your Prince or is everyone taking it Ok?
No I think its lovely that things are modernising, also that the queen will not be funding as many family members anymore. Moving with the times is needed to maintain the royalist status quo.

Harry said straight up that he doesn't want to live the life that his mother did, and seeks some amount of normalcy away form tabloids and paparazzi and all that shit. And that's why he's doing it.

Don't blame the guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
No I think its lovely that things are modernising, also that the queen will not be funding as many family members anymore. Moving with the times is needed to maintain the royalist status quo.
There was some old man Brit royal watcher on the news this morning talking like this was the worst news ever and actually said this could be the beginning of the end of the monarchy. Wut? 😂

Harry said straight up that he doesn't want to live the life that his mother did, and seeks some amount of normalcy away form tabloids and paparazzi and all that shit. And that's why he's doing it.

Don't blame the guy.
Naw, i don't blame him either. If they weren't happy, do what makes you happy. If trying to live a more "normal" life makes them happy good for them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I actually think a major contribution factor is a silent acknowledgment of Andrew being a paedophile, his relatives finally admitting it, reflecting and then smking positive changes which I think is a good thing.

everyone blaming Meghan when it was actually ANDREW who fucked it all up

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

Don't blame the guy.
Monarchies are dying. Japan's last eligible heir for the emperor stepped down to marry a commoner a few years back i remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.