Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cook to temp. 145ish. Take it a bit early and let it rest

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/oven-baked-salmon-recipe-1911951 12 minutes
https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/baked-salmon-recipe/ 15 minutes

etc

I bet your salmon is getting upwards of 180-200 degrees being in that long

From the second recipe you linked: Bake. Then bake at 450°

:tard:

Of course it takes less time at a higher temp.

FURTHERMORE, do you have a G-List TV celebrity and barely famous DJ asking for your fucking recipe again?

NOPE.

soooooo this is a bit graphic so maybe you mods can tag it sensitive or whatever you mods do..

anyhoo this girl who lives here in my town had her nose bitten off by her boyfriend after a new year’s eve fight.
he apparently swallowed/ate the nose tip and he’s been charged with aggravated assault.

she is a good friend of one of my clients

eeda0dfa342b86a151cb3562238e658c.jpg
4dda2095edb12928795f64378c352c67.jpg

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz
Asshole needs to go to jail for a few years. WTF!! Damn, she looked pretty good in the first shot.
Ok, did the fight have to do with her being nosey? j/k, j/k

Those are the same ingredients that work well on any fish, even if you don't know what kind it is.
It's good but it barely even counts as a "recipe".

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
@Dory Is it a national day of mourning over there because you guys are losing your Prince or is everyone taking it Ok?

i for one think it’s AMAZING!
it’s not like he’s ever gonna be king!
the monarchy needs to get with the times

the UK press treats her like shit and Harry is not gonna allow history to repeat itself with what happened to his beloved mother. IF ANYTHING, they (the press + pearl clutchers) only have themselves to blame!

Harry and Meghan are my favourite ever and yay at them moving to Canada

When i read "we want to be financially independent" I said that is definitely an American woman talking 😂 She's hot and that boy's pussy whipped 😂😂

When i read "we want to be financially independent" I said that is definitely an American woman talking She's hot and that boy's pussy whipped

or he’s seen the light and wants a more normal life for him and his family and is tired of the monarchy shit

When i read "we want to be financially independent" I said that is definitely an American woman talking 😂 She's hot and that boy's pussy whipped 😂😂
I'm confident that little shit had more than enough money handed to him to be just fine.

Behind many successful men is a woman beating him with the pussy. If nothing else they have an excuse to go into the office 7 days a week. To bang their secretary ;)

I'm confident that little shit had more than enough money handed to him to be just fine.

Behind many successful men is a woman beating him with the pussy. If nothing else they have an excuse to go into the office 7 days a week. To bang their secretary ;)
Or maybe Harry just wants to come to the States, buy some Levis, party in Vegas, and do a lot of blow with some high dollar strippers without the paparazzi following him around? :iono:

Status
Not open for further replies.