Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: How embarrassed were the children at this display?
They were playing in the ocean, but they did laugh at the pictures when I showed them later.

There was an instagrammer down the beach trying to live her best life on the phone while wearing a bikini in the ~60°F weather, who looked annoyed with me, though.

@Jehannum I maintain my facebook suggestion that you should put a calendar together.

A bunch of guys in a beard club back home threw on some mermaid tails and made a calendar for a laugh... next thing you know they sold $300K worth of the things for a mental health charity.

Then they raised $200K for a violence prevention group last year. now they're printing/selling the 2020 calendar.

Find some like minded idiots also willing to do some sexydadposes, who knows what you might accomplish :)

@Jehannum I maintain my facebook suggestion that you should put a calendar together.

A bunch of guys in a beard club back home threw on some mermaid tails and made a calendar for a laugh... next thing you know they sold $300K worth of the things for a mental health charity.

Then they raised $200K for a violence prevention group last year. now they're printing/selling the 2020 calendar.

Find some like minded idiots also willing to do some sexydadposes, who knows what you might accomplish :)

I'm totally in. I already have four mermaid tails too!

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: Immigrant and kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.