Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...super weird thing happened this am

i drove my GF to the airport @ 3am
i paid for parking and went in with her and helped her etc...
i go back to my parking floor station to pay for my ticket ($20 for 1.5 hrs!)
so NEXT to the parking pay machine is another machine that helps you search for your car if you can't find it. and i was kinda lost cuz it was so damn late/early
so it asks me to punch in my license plate number and I did... for MY car....
wait a few seconds and a CLEAR picture of my car with my plates pops up and it tells me I'm on the 2nd floor---COOL RIGHT?
BUT WAIT..
i then remember... I DIDNT DRIVE MY CAR TO THE AIRPORT... I took the sports car cuz my BF is away on business!
so i put in his plate # and HIS car pops up in the spot i parked it on the 4th floor!

so i go back again and punch in MY plate # and it shows my little Mazda in a spot on the 2nd floor... CLEAR AS DAY

UHM WHAT?!!?!?

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
OK...super weird thing happened this am

i drove my GF to the airport @ 3am
i paid for parking and went in with her and helped her etc...
i go back to my parking floor station to pay for my ticket ($20 for 1.5 hrs!)
so NEXT to the parking pay machine is another machine that helps you search for your car if you can't find it. and i was kinda lost cuz it was so damn late/early
so it asks me to punch in my license plate number and I did... for MY car....
wait a few seconds and a CLEAR picture of my car with my plates pops up and it tells me I'm on the 2nd floor---COOL RIGHT?
BUT WAIT..
i then remember... I DIDNT DRIVE MY CAR TO THE AIRPORT... I took the sports car cuz my BF is away on business!
so i put in his plate # and HIS car pops up in the spot i parked it on the 4th floor!

so i go back again and punch in MY plate # and it shows my little Mazda in a spot on the 2nd floor... CLEAR AS DAY

UHM WHAT?!!?!?
they didnt clear their image cache since the last time you parked in that garage with your car. Also, they clearly dont have the find-a-plate system tied into the entry exit system.

also, its awesome that they have a find a plate system.

also, i guarantee whatever the canuckistani version of the CIA is is tied into that system and totally knows when anyone of interest parks at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.