Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My normal alarm woke me up this morning. I looked at it and thought "no way is that right, that's way too early to be getting up. Must've set that for some other reason." and went back to bed.

Mornings suck.
oof I've definitely done that, I've had to take steps to make my alarm harder to turn off.
it takes me enough time figuring it out that by the time I do I'm aware enough to not be tricked by that just-waking confusion. the downside is that the snooze button works unhindered and sometimes I just snooze too much :/

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
oof I've definitely done that, I've had to take steps to make my alarm harder to turn off.
it takes me enough time figuring it out that by the time I do I'm aware enough to not be tricked by that just-waking confusion. the downside is that the snooze button works unhindered and sometimes I just snooze too much :/
I've woken up, turned the alarm off, and gone back to bed plenty of times. That was the first time I can ever remember when I said "what? nah, that's fuckin wrong"

I've woken up, turned the alarm off, and gone back to bed plenty of times. That was the first time I can ever remember when I said "what? nah, that's fuckin wrong"
that's what I'm talking about, I often have really bad confusion when I'm woken up & my brain always tries to tell me that alarm is wrong and I'm right to ignore it. needing to do math or a puzzle or whatever to turn it off makes me awake enough to get past that confusion and realize I really am supposed to be getting up.
you probably don't need that if this was just a fluke, but if it persists that might help

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

For twenty years, I had to keep my alarm clock far enough away from my bed that I had to get up and walk across the room to hit the snooze.

I never hit the snooze.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I just sleep through the sound of my alarm. It doesn't matter where I put it. Some how If i have something to do I hear it immediately and get up just fine.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.