Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the links work just fine, the preview ON THIS FORUM isn't showing you the specific post but it take you where you're trying to go if you're emailing links (also why are you emailing links to posts from here anyway)

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
the links work just fine, the preview ON THIS FORUM isn't showing you the specific post but it take you where you're trying to go if you're emailing links (also why are you emailing links to posts from here anyway)
Why are you going places you WOULDN"T send an email link to? That's just f'n weird!

if your issue is wanting to link elsewhere: the links work
if your issue is wanting to display on this forun the text of a post you're referencing: quoting, either via the multi quote function or replying, works AND if you do it that way vs. just typing quote /quote boxes, it includes an in-forum link back to the quoted post

The text in the box is all fucked. That should be removed and left as a basic link if it isn't going to be a true reflection of what they are going to see. Imagine it in the MMS thread - tone and intent of the thread changes every few minutes.
why would you not just quote it

• Gravy
Why would I not just use a properly working hyperlink? I don't want to quote it, I want them to visit it. After they see a proper byline of what is coming.

if you post the link in an email, there is no preview so it will take them to the post you're linking and the preview doesn't even fucking factor in

if you need someone here to visit a post AND see what it says, you can fucking quote it and get both

jesus christ

• Gravy
if you post the link in an email, there is no preview so it will take them to the post you're linking and the preview doesn't even fucking factor in

if you need someone here to visit a post AND see what it says, you can fucking quote it and get both

jesus christ
You're apparently upset that we don't like how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.