Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy that blew his stack is harboring ill feelings towards CEO and you and the alcohol combined with the atmosphere greased the wheels for him to lose it.

You are rightfully pissed and I hope you will take no further action (like cancelling trips, etc) until cooling off occurs.

PS next time you’re in Portland area or close, I’ll be happy with a fuckin Happy Meal shared with you guys.

(Which I know won’t happen because I’m an insufferable douchebag and old, so not coo)

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
That guy that blew his stack is harboring ill feelings towards CEO and you and the alcohol combined with the atmosphere greased the wheels for him to lose it.

You are rightfully pissed and I hope you will take no further action (like cancelling trips, etc) until cooling off occurs.

PS next time you’re in Portland area or close, I’ll be happy with a fuckin Happy Meal shared with you guys.

(Which I know won’t happen because I’m an insufferable douchebag and old, so not coo)
we have decided to just take a step back from our super tight group for a bit.

just gonna lay low from events and gatherings.
My bday is on the 29th and i was just gonna send out invites to the event but i have decided to cancel it, not because of them but because I rather do a small intimate thing with just my family.
I have huge parties every year. I’m just super turned off from this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.