Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Immigrant have you had your prostate checked recently?

No, not in years. Preventive care isn’t a possibility for me as I am copay challenged. I’m overdue for that and a colonoscopy, neither of which I see happening anytime soon.

I’m in that grey area where I don’t qualify for anything but make less necessary to be self-sufficient.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
No, not in years. Preventive care isn’t a possibility for me as I am copay challenged. I’m overdue for that and a colonoscopy, neither of which I see happening anytime soon.

I’m in that grey area where I don’t qualify for anything but make less necessary to be self-sufficient.
that sucks but I also totally understand.

I asked about the prostate bc that can fuck with your pee stream and stuff.

there are some colorectal cancer screening alternatives available that aren't necessarily cheap, but are cheaper than a colonoscopy (e.g. Cologuard, which is a stool test is a couple hundo and is "good" for 3 years but also better than nothing). unfortunately, all of them require a doctor's order so there's no getting around that part & I recognize that still keeps it out of the realm of feasibility right now, but keep it in mind if you ever do manage to get in for a physical!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
The folks across the street were up way late with some shitty beer party and getting into fights
Im debating to mow my lawn now, or let them stew in their hangovers another hour or so

that sucks but I also totally understand.

I asked about the prostate bc that can fuck with your pee stream and stuff.

there are some colorectal cancer screening alternatives available that aren't necessarily cheap, but are cheaper than a colonoscopy (e.g. Cologuard, which is a stool test is a couple hundo and is "good" for 3 years but also better than nothing). unfortunately, all of them require a doctor's order so there's no getting around that part & I recognize that still keeps it out of the realm of feasibility right now, but keep it in mind if you ever do manage to get in for a physical!
Colonoscopy is how my dad found out he had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Tumors had spread to his colon & liver. He had no real symptoms. The colonoscopy gave him an extra 10 months of life.

Colonoscopy is how my dad found out he had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Tumors had spread to his colon & liver. He had no real symptoms. The colonoscopy gave him an extra 10 months of life.
Colonoscopies are definitely the gold standard & if someone can get it I highly recommend that route, but in the case of someone like Immi who isn't getting any screening at all because of how cost prohibitive a colonoscopy is, the alternatives are better than nothing.

I'm glad it was able to give your dad some time, wish it had been more :( :heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant
Man, my nextdoor feed is much tamer than that.

"My jogging path on the sidewalk is being disrupted by the scofflaws that dare park their SUVs across the sidewalk in their driveways!"

My sisters were complaining and sending screenshots of poorly spelled posts about cats digging in gardens, dead cats in the street, etc.

18665B71-E065-4664-9539-9D80F119E724.jpeg

We seem to have a lot of escapes/chases in my ‘hood. One day, I saw motorcycle cops trolling up and down the street and when I went outside, there were a couple of cops and dogs sniffing around. “Sir, get back in yer house!”

Otay, no need to tell this guy twice. I’m a scaredy cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.