Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I can gut a whole wing to store my broken down shitmobiles.

youre gonna need a few room mates for that

Could knock out a few walls and make a mini-golf course with the little windmills and things.

They need more fucking bathrooms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
five story glass circular elevator

its a three story building.. does it have two subbasements?
5th floor is to the roof? Edit: ah, the circular turret is 4th level up. Looked at the pics. Really wasn't impressed with the interior, someone obviously doesn't appreciate or understand the concept of some white space to break up all those organic surface materials. And both inside and outside they really lost the concept of holding different finish materials to 3 or less.

Last edited:
These guys should find someplace to test their rockets that doesn't involve burning down wildlife refuges and exploding people's houses.

I'm gonna quit selling them propane if they ain't gonna be more careful.

These guys should find someplace to test their rockets that doesn't involve burning down wildlife refuges and exploding people's houses.

That would involve Musk giving a shit about people other than himself.

Theyre down by brownsville
The border wars with the drug gangs are 100x more dangerous than anything spacex is doing

Starhopper's most recent launch in July started a fire that burned about 100 acres of a nearby wildlife refuge, though a local official says SpaceX has since beefed up its fire safety and prevention plans.

Here in not-bizzarro world having adequate fire plans is one of those things you do Before blast off.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Status
Not open for further replies.