All my hopes for the new Batman have died

I am hoping this is an unfounded rumour. I really want them to go with Anarchy as his next villan. It would be a great contrast, similar ideas, but Anarchy crosses the line Bats won't

Anarky is the most useless comic character to ever be devised.

Last edited:
picture.php

Look at this stupid faggot, he's like Zorro The Gay Blade.

These are unconfirmed rumors.

"If Robin crops up in one of the new Batman films, I’ll be chaining myself up somewhere and refusing to go to work.” - Christian Bale

Anarky is the most useless comic character to ever be devised.

I was thinking of the concept, a vigilante like Batman, someone with the same genesis as Batman resources, but crosses the line into murdering criminals.
I think it would be a good secondary story - the "that could have been me. Should I be doing what I am doing" concept

From Collider.com

Written by Steve Weintraub and Matt Goldberg

We've been inundated with rumors lately about a sequel to "The Dark Knight" and while I hate gossip-mongering in a blatant attempt to score hits, I understand that it comes from a genuine place of wanting more of a great film. People loved "The Dark Knight" and the total dearth of information leaves a vacuum where someone put forth a ridiculous rumor like "Eddie Murphy might play the Riddler" or "Shia LeBeouf may be in it because hey why not." So today instead of worthless rumors, we'd like to try something a little different. We'd like to offer you facts straight from the mouth of Alan Horn, the President of Warner Brothers.

Landing a brief interview with Horn on the red carpet for the premiere of "Yes Man", we were able to get him about talking the Dark Knight, Superman, Green Lantern, and Justice League. No rumors, no innuendo--just facts directly from the man at the top.

I ask when does he think we might hear rumblings of another "Dark Knight" movie… he says “We’ve been talking to Chris Nolan and what we have to do is get him in the right place and have him tell us what he thinks the notion might be for a great story, but Chris did a great job and we’d love to have him come back and do another one.”

I ask if he’s the type of filmmaker that they wouldn’t rush and that he wouldn’t have to meet a certain release date. Basically, the story is more important than a release date. He says, “Yes. The story is everything and we are very respectful of Chris. We have a wonderful relationship with him and we are going to be respectful of his timing and we want to get it right. Also, I think the fans expect that – they want us to make a terrific movie – we have to give them another great movie.”

I then ask when we might be seeing another Superman. “Probably in the next couple of years. We’re very anxious to bring Superman back also.”

I then say Green Lantern? “Also on the board. On the runway. Hasn’t taken off yet, but we’re close.”

I finally ask what he thinks the next Superhero property might be from Warner Bros. He says “I think Green Lantern is probably the best guess but I can’t promise it at this moment.”

And Justice League? “Not yet.”

Basically there isn't even a story yet. I doubt they would have started casting for a story that doesn't exist.

Shia will probably be tied up doing Y the last man which is a cool story. I doubt Nolan and WB would allow a bad campy movie to be made to destroy this franchise after all the trouble they went through reviving it.

How is Daniel Radcliffe hot? He's creepy as fuck. I mean sure he suits the role of Harry Potter to a T but that begs the question... who would get naked and beg Harry to stick his wand inside them?

*shudder*