All hail the new logon process

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
unlock.PNG

all 6 of us down here took over 1000 calls yesterday. I only had to take 164 of them. That’s a lot of fucking phone calls (30 is a busy day).

Everyone has to log on with smart cards now (old username and password wont work). Insert the card, enter your pin to log in. Remove the card to lock your station. Simple right? No, not so much for our user base. They don’t know the difference between the 2 line box that asks for username and password and the one line box that says PIN when they insert their smart card. But i guess i cant really blame them for being pushed outside of their technological comfort zone.

i have unlocked more accounts in the past 2 days then i have in the last year. :mad:

b_sinning said:
Is the smart card at least an id badge? How long until people just leave cards in the reader 24/7?

It is indeed an id badge. And you cant even get past the guards without it... and yes, people have forgotten them.

shoulda just gone for the print reader...they can't can't forget or leave their thumbs behind and no need for a pin really