Hawt All hail the hydra AMA

Tell is how u really found us and plz save that "I've been lurking for a year" excuse Cuz lady yeppers already copped that one and he's our resident creeper FOR NOW... Unless you are here for a creeper walk off ala Zoolander

Who shot first?

Han.

I'm not even convinced that Greedo got a shot off before he was dead, probably was just twitching.

Tell is how u really found us and plz save that "I've been lurking for a year" excuse Cuz lady yeppers already copped that one and he's our resident creeper FOR NOW... Unless you are here for a creeper walk off ala Zoolander

Check my sign up date?

I want an interesting answer!

I'm Hydra, I live in Nevada, I have a dog, I like wearing suits and exotic women.

Uh....ask a more pointed question...?

Han.

I'm not even convinced that Greedo got a shot off before he was dead, probably was just twitching.

Check my sign up date?

I'm Hydra, I live in Nevada, I have a dog, I like wearing suits and exotic women.

Uh....ask a more pointed question...?

Ok so confirm creeper status. Great. Yeppers still holds the title tho so reeeeelax

Also whyyyyyy post now after all this time

And HOW DID U FIND THIS PLACE

It was some random google search I thought, or maybe I signed up from one of the other forums. Honestly can't remember.

I was on NN and then xerq for a while, lost interest in forums through most of 2014 though to focus on work. Which was a complete waste of time.

It was some random google search I thought, or maybe I signed up from one of the other forums. Honestly can't remember.

I was on NN and then xerq for a while, lost interest in forums through most of 2014 though to focus on work. Which was a complete waste of time.
Ah so you must be familiar with someeeee members here.

So from your "lurking days"
Name one shit stormed you lurked that you found most enjoyable !??

LOL @ WEARING EXOTIC WOMEN.

Freudian, lol, that's not possible.

Unless......
It wears the lotion on it's skin...

Would you rather sit in a small room for 8 hours that is full of obese beer drinking rednecks who just ate one can of beans each

OOORRRRRRRR

would you rather get dragged behind a truck for 1 mile with your testicles hanging out of your pants and laying flat on the ground?