Ontopic All Hail April, Past And Present Gravy Queen!

i think the fbks all just gravy all over eachother. no other explanation.

Actually, there is an explanation.

It's in my Sig.

"Once we pass Duke the flames of insanity will begin. That guy is really threatened by the FBK."

It was some weird plan nukes went on about at the FBK forum with some thought that gravies matter. They felt that the more gravies they got it created some kind of validation for some reason.

It was weird reading that entire thread.

It's in my Sig.

"Once we pass Duke the flames of insanity will begin. That guy is really threatened by the FBK."

It was some weird plan nukes went on about at the FBK forum with some thought that gravies matter. They felt that the more gravies they got it created some kind of validation for some reason.

[GIPHY="why won't you love me"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/u5zeICgOm2efm/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

It's in my Sig.

Hey @nukes don't go full ed.

Ed was the proprietor of the forum before FBK, and burned it all down after he thought everyone was out to get him or something.

Seems to be a pattern.